I want my bike back

POSR

Registered
You guys are gonna be like, "Really?" but I want to find my original 'busa that I traded into a dealer a couple years ago and try to buy it back. I know the VIN. Has anyone else done this? I traded it for a 2008, which I love! However, I have so many great memories with that bike that I would love to have it back. I traded him with 22,896 miles and have been punching myself in the face ever since. Holla back if you have any advice on how to find it.

That is simple. Go to the DMV and give them the vin, they can look up registration and tell you who owns it now. I think you can even do that online now.

wow thats a first ive never heard of buying it back ....idk maybe check dmv ...but i dont think theyre going to give you that information good luck on that one.:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org

I recently found out the guy i sold my 1992 gsxr 750 back in 95 to still has it asked me if I wanted to buy it back
I think i will!

Pappa John's founder hunted for his Camaro he use to own.

In 2009, Schnatter began a nation-wide campaign to find the Z28 Camaro he sold in order to start his first Papa John's store. With the help of the automotive website Jalopnik, the car was traced to the town of Flatwoods, Kentucky, where it was owned by one Jeff Robertson. Robertson had kept the car in excellent condition, even adding a larger motor for drag racing (he reported the car doing a 9.55 quarter mile) and exhibiting the vehicle in car shows. He sold the car back to Schnatter in August of that year, cashing a check for $250,000; in addition, Schnatter offered $25,000 to the family who had originally purchased the car from him in 1983 and tipped off Jalopnik to its whereabouts. In honor of the re-acquisition of the car, Papa John's announced that anyone who drove a Camaro to a Papa John's location on August 26 would receive one free pizza.

I miss my 82 1100GS. Thought about getting another,but fear that once I got it,it wouldn't live up to the memories I had of owning one!

Back