I told her I dont want to paint

ditchdr

Registered
So Jessica get a wild hair up her butt to paint the house. I told her fine, but im not helping. She says fine, and 300 dollars later she is back from Lowes with paint, brushes, rollers, and tape.

She then tells me, "your gonna help me paint", and goes off to start in Jakes room. I look at the pile of stuff see some tape and got a idea. Well after doing just a little bit of one wall I was fired, and then yelled at.

I dont think its thats bad lol

090410-35.jpg

lol, at least you got out of it, that wouldn't have flown here, just would have had to repaint.

its just like doing laundry, mess her clothes up once and she will never ask again:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is the same tactic I use...if they'd just have a little sense of humor, it would go a long way with this guy. :laugh:

lol, at least you got out of it, that wouldn't have flown here, just would have had to repaint.

Heck. Here, she'd just want to put those "skills" to use painting an ivy or some other flowering critter on our walls.

:lol:

When we built our house my wife says, I'll do the painting. That will save us a lot of money. Well, It did save a lot but guess who did most of the trim? Yep, Me. She wanted to put stain trim through the house but I said it cost more. Before I got everything caulked and painted, I wished we had done the stain thing. Never want to paint again. You are really lucky that she fired you early into the job.:laugh:

Back