I think everyone should know!

makes for good entertainment at work, makes my day
tounge.gif

FREAKING LEFT COAST FREAKS !!!!!

LMFAO. I do believe this is the first time I have laughed outloud at a post on the org. I wish I could have seen Jinksters face when he read that!!!!! Holy S$%H Im dying here!!!! Literally crying!!!

Alrighty then! I guess I'll just scratch the balls I didn't know I had while I think up something good!!! [/QUOTE]

Yeah she's one of the boys!Scooty you can hang anytime.

Came in late on this one.
wow.gif
What an eye-opener first thing in the morning.

I'm sure as hell glad it turned out to be a hoax. Otherwise, I have had a few improper thoughts about....................a guy....
laugh.gif

It was a good laugh though.
cool.gif

I have it from the highest authority.

SCOOTERGIRL IS NEITHER A GUY NOR A GIRL.
Cycleworld magazine reported recently that message boards all over the globe have spun fictitious threads about the mysterious "scootergirl". Some classy, nice looking person with two XX chromosomes lines up beside a rocket powered motorcycle and boom.....a legend is born.

There is no scootergirl
There is no scootergirl
There is no scootergirl

You all have been had by the Hayabusa God's of Humor and Mischievousness.

Amazing....a combined 320 posts between two scootergirl threads and the woman does not exists.

I am going to have to see close up shots of Scootergirls hands.

tounge.gif
Dude, did you stay home during anatomy class??? There is a much easier way to determine the sex of humans these days, and it does not involve looking at thier hands......lol

Sorry, could not resist that one........
Maybe you need to browse the internet and find out that with 5 grands anyone can have breasts, even you!

funny stuff ! this post got me curious to see what scooter girl looks like . where is a REAL pic of scooter girl

You guys and girls crack me up. I havent seen the pic of scootergirl but she rides a busa makes her cool in my book. I took my test on my best friends sisters Ninja 250 back when I was getting my license. Girls on bikes rock. BTW I am looking for a new significant other with ehr own bike to share rides with. LOL But would prefer someone without the extra package downstairs LMAO

You guy's are Hilarious!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was just the kind of wake-up call I needed. Big-up's to Scootergirl for taking it on the chin.

Bigk
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back