I think everyone should know!

"I have much better photos of her if you'd like? But it will cost you dearly "

Bawhoop! Bawhoop! Bawhoop! Danger Will Robinson!!! SMUT PEDDLER ALERT!!!
laugh.gif

On Sunday it seems one of our fine citizens took some photos of Scootergirl, busa and all, at a nude beach near Ocean Shores and they were published this morning in the weekly "Healthy Nude" magizine. I hate to burst your bubble boys but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it appears?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

"Scootergirl" is a "GUY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muscle.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116943410 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

ok, WTF.....

Don't know what I stepped into here, but I'm steppin riiight back out.
rock.gif

I cannot get certain mental images out of my head. Go beat up your brother Scootergirl.

Revenge perhaps?
guns.gif

I cannot get certain mental images out of my head.  Go beat up your brother Scootergirl.  

Revenge perhaps?
guns.gif
I will think seriously about that! Our dad should take him out to the barn and whip his ass for teasing his sister like that!!!!

It was all in fun!!!! I should have come up with some better come backs!!! But I do have to thank him for introducing me to my new Busa!!!!

Hey! I haven't seen any pics of Tufbusa! Maybe he's a she! It's the girly-man show!

Sorry scootergirl. I have siblings too, so I couldn't resist starting the sibling revenge stuff.
laugh.gif

I am a big brother. Yes we can be. I'll start off easy, since he's not my direct sibling. I'll let you do the really deep digs, that only a blood sibling can get away with.
biggrin.gif

I am a big brother.  Yes we can be.  I'll start off easy, since he's not my direct sibling.  I'll let you do the really deep digs, that only a blood sibling can get away with.  
biggrin.gif
Alrighty then! I guess I'll just scratch the balls I didn't know I had while I think up something good!!!
guns.gif

Back