I think everyone should know!

lurk.gif

girl or guy ScooterGirl Rules >>>>ScooterGirl I have to apologize in the other post I wrote "welcome and rubberside up" I tottaly didnt catch it right off but when caught it I said wtf  did i write??? I wrote it very wrong i meant KEEP your tyres on the pavement in a safe and careing way!!!! i looked and no one else caught it or im sure i would have been Flamed hope that mistake didnt creep you out or anything >>>RAce1gun
That's ok - I knew what you meant and besides I was a little preoccupied with how I was going to get back at Tufbusa!!!

wow scooter girl you always manage to change your image so successfully. first with the cruiser look , than you had the nice kawasaki and now you progressed to the busa .

i found a pic of you on the kawasaki , i hope you dont mind me posting it

Picture_012.gif

wow scooter girl you always manage to change your image so successfully. first with the cruiser look , than you had the nice kawasaki and now you progressed to the busa .

i found a pic of you on the kawasaki , i hope you dont mind me posting it
Is that Tufbusa on the Kaw? j/k Wow, a cow on a Kaw! Oops!  Did I say that out loud!  
rock.gif

The only pic I've seen of Tufbusa, so far, is the wheelie photo in the "New Busa" thread.  He/She had a helmet on for the pic.  Can anyone dispell this?  Please!  The though is just hurting my brain!

AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117103243 -->

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>W...T...F?!?!?!</span>

That was NOT cool....

Back