I sure do like them 1000's

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
I sat on a 06 1000 today and it sure did feel light compared to a busa.I liked it allooott  My woman is wanting a busa but im trying to talk her into the 1000 so i can tinker with it to.Im wont even let her ride it at stock length anyway.  Im going to have 2 excuses 1: Hunny we have to put a extended arm on it for saftey2: Hunny we have to put a sidewinder on it so other cars can hear you hahaha

<!--EDIT|badboysbailagnt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137887752 -->

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hope it works out for ya....
smile.gif

laugh.gif

I ride my GSXR1K much more than my busa. Just love that thing. I'm not sure but there may be a federal law against anything with a fun factor that high that's not naked
biggrin.gif

I sat on a 06 1000 today and it sure did feel light compared to a busa.I liked it allooott  My woman is wanting a busa but im trying to talk her into the 1000 so i can tinker with it to.Im wont even let her ride it at stock length anyway.  Im going to have 2 excuses 1: Hunny we have to put a extended arm on it for saftey2: Hunny we have to put a sidewinder on it so other cars can hear you hahaha
this is a man that knows how to talk to the ladies
smile.gif

If you stretch it you will kill the fun of it. The best thing about the 1000 is that they have alot of the power a Busa has in the begining and yet you can still toss it into the turns. They are a blast to ride, they look great and well they are a blast to ride. If it were not for the Busa I would have that 1000.....maybe in a year or two I will add a 2nd to my collection.

Went to the NYC Cycle Show yesterday, and my favorite bike there (aside from the Busas) was the Gixxer 600. Styling was beautiful (really like that stubby, MotoGP-like exhaust!), and the feel was unbelievable. Either that, the 750, or the 1000 is the 2nd bike to own, without a doubt.
wink.gif

had an 03. great wheelie machine, even w/o trying. great around town.
but i like the top end on a busa for freeway blasting.
runs away from 1000s

Back