05busa vs 07gixxer 1000

dentonbusa

Registered
I will set the day up for you guys 69 degrees and sunny my freind who got a new gixxer 1000 this year . I was curious how my busa would run with his new liter bike busa having 21,000 miles vs 3,000 miles on his gixxer 1000. well guess what he wanted to ride my busa for the day and me on the 1000 only two people have ridin my busa I did not want to trade for the whole ride but I did want ride the new 1000. Here is the tale of the tape busa bone stock except for d&d bolt ons. Gsxr 1000 bone stock except for one tooth down in the front. whe came up on a straight away long a enough to top out 2nd gear. The busa pulled the 1000 by two or three bike lengthes and stayed there until the end of 2nd gear! I was very suprised and though I did not liked to get out ran but at least it was by my busa! It was a beautiful sight seening back of my busa! Here is the tale of the tape for the riders. Iam 5;10 245lbs my friend 6 ft at 180lbs I know my weight my have worked against the 1000 some. AS my opion of the 1000 it is awesome bike I rode mostly curves today it handeled better then I can describe. My friend on my busa could not keep with the 1000 on the curves. I did manage a top end pull on the 1000 it would not indicate any more than 186mph at 13,800 rpms in 6th gear with that said I was glad to get on my busa at the end of the ride and go home.

I dont know..My 1k pulls every Busa I've come across!!!

Rider weight and shift points ect could factor..

guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

I dont know..My 1k pulls every Busa I've come across!!!

Rider weight and shift points ect could factor..

guns.gif

guns.gif
+1!!

I pull busas all the time on my 06 Gixx. The only one that I know of that will beat me is Charlesbusa...But that's definitely due to rider skill, and the fact that he weighs 60 lbs less than I do.
sadnews.gif

guns.gif

i have a 2000 busa and my friend got the new 07 gixxer we when at it on a stright and the gixxer stayed front tire at my right leg at about 175 mph then i let out of it could not believe what just happened.......that 1000 is fast bone stock , lookin to buy some upgrades for my 2000 busa 08 1000s are going to be even faster.

Back