I stuck a sign on a guy at work,,,pic

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
a little bored today at work so I put this sign on my buddies chair.. Best part was he lent me his micro sd cord so I could upload this and mail it to him.. I got a wtf? I helped you burn me?

d2.jpg

Hey, is that my supervisor?! :laugh: I need to run make him a sign too...

Good one.!!:laugh:

Are those the same type pins I used in highschool to hold tissue back while dissecting an amphibian??

Damn kids must play.
All we do at work is wait till someone is under a trailer then blow off a 1 gallon acetylene bomb, park their truck partially in the pond out back, use the plow trucks or loaders to bury their vehicle in snow so they can't leave till they dig it out.

How's he working if his computer is locked ??????:laugh:

We do it quite a bit at work, guys are constantly making burritos to sell at work, usually cheaper and a whole lot easier on the stomach than the lunch truck. So one of the warehouse guys started selling some with a cup of chile for 2.75, my boss sells em for 2.00 Yesterday after having one of the worst weeks ever one of the guys that brings our parts comes down on his forklift with this sign taped to it that says "Puled Pork Boritos with chili, 2.75 see tim in warehouse" This made my day, tim is this tattoo'd guy from wyoming that if you looked up white trash in the dictionary you would see his pic, but a great guy used to work for me. I was rolling when i saw the sign.
So i call him on the radio and tell him to come see me, took his sign off the forklift corrected his spelling and gave it to him. He goes "ah man i sounded it out" :rofl:

Few hours later same guy comes back down with a corrected sign taped to his forklift. So i had a sign ready, hand written for one of my guys that said "Girl scout cookies, 3.50 see mike in mainframe" and taped it under tims sign. :laugh:

Towards the end of the day, pedro comes back down on his forklift with tims sign which was typed up, my sign which was written in black sharpie and a third sign now taped to it written in pencil that say hand**** 5.00 see (my boss's name) in grain :rofl::rofl:

Back