I see dead people!!!

psycobusa

Registered
this pic came off of tonyy1's thread. its a pic of his bike after the wreck. can you all see what i see on the fender.... look right under that wire with the green plastic on the end of it......i see a pic of a man with no eyes and his mouth open and wearing one of those old cowboy hats looking across towards the right.....freaky  
alien.gif
  or maybe im just losing it.

<!--EDIT|psycobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145169823 -->

post_12_94659_05.jpg

no...couple more beers...that would help...ohhh and dont forget the cannibus....that helps the paranoia too

this pic came off of tonyy1's thread. its a pic of his bike after the wreck. can you all see what i see on the fender.... look right under that wire with the green plastic on the end of it......i see a pic of a man with no eyes and his mouth open and wearing one of those old cowboy hats looking across towards the right.....freaky  
alien.gif
  or maybe im just losing it.
I see it!

Still don't see it but I am left brained and did a lot of acid when i was young
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OH MY GOD! Your RIGHT! I did further investigation and if you zoom WAY IN on the fork theres a picture from the Sistine Chapel!!

fork.JPG

laugh.gif
I wish I had pictures but I don't
sad.gif
One day I was over at a friends house when I looked out the window at the garage across the street. In the shadow I could see the face of a dog.
biggrin.gif
As the light coming through the trees changed the image started to change. Both my friend and myself watched as the face of this cute puppy changed into a mean skull. It was really cool but kind of freaky at the same time.

I,v just come back to have another look at this........... I gota say you are definitely swinging out of the wrong tree.....

I have no idea in the world, how you came to the conclusion you did.... by looking at the pic of the wrecked bike..

But I suppose some people have voices in their heads. You, I guess just see thinks...
biggrin.gif

Back