I RID myself of ALL of you!

This has made my day! I feel much better knowing that this idiot is not hanging around our site. Yea I drive a Z-28 and Yea I use my credit card, this is a free country..act like it.

[This message has been edited by falcon fool (edited 13 July 2000).]

hey ronin, "dumbasses" is two words.....and "shite" is spelled "s-h-i-t"!!

just thought you should know!!

Well, after 20 years of riding he obviously can manage to balance on two wheels and gearshift at the same time. I wonder though, if he knows anything about the advanced techniques that are discussed on this site.

Hearing these guys discussing how they are converting, stroking and tuning the bikes are way above my head even though I have a “Masterâ€￾ in the subject. But of course…without any IQ or schooling it may sound as bla, bla, bla ….

[This message has been edited by Booost (edited 13 July 2000).]

I have to agree with Ronan. Though some of you guys are all right dudes, there seems to be a lot more frustrated office worker types on this board than there were the last time I checked in a few months ago. This forum is history..seeya all at labusas.org some day.

uh oh, theyre droppin like flys.

Hey, I do own a Camaro.

(pause for thought)

Am I white trash?

think think think.......

OH NOOOOOOO!!!! I'm white trash!

Ronin,

Unlike your above alleged departing post, when you commit suicide...................just do it.

We don't want to know about it.

How much you want to bet he came back to see the responses to his topic/post?

SUPREME SUCKER. No pun intended.

I love these in and out posters. Drop a post like that then just disappear.

Ronin if you're reading this: Adios !!

You rid yourself of us? We appreciate the losing you.

Ronin: You sound like you are a waste of your own time. Oh, yes I do own a Camaro and I do pack a gun.

There is only 2 ways you can ride 20 years without some type of accident. You are extremely lucky, or you don't ride that much.

Koz

What a **** !!!! Poor white trash huh???? My w2 was over 200k last year and I do not live in a trailer. Jezz!!!!

Theres nothing to admire and no brass balls. He gets to sit there from the comfort of his computer desk and talk crap about people and talk about what a great rider he is in absolute anonymity and complete safety.

The prick probably doesn't even ride and he's probably only 16 years old. Or he's someone else on this board that doesn't have the balls to use the name we all know him by and he's trolling for a response.

Screw him...Fukin geek!

You seriously must have been having a really bad day and needed someone/somewhere to vent it out on...

Could you have been thinking that you could piss on someone here because they weren't going to s-h-i-t back on you?

If you can't have pride in something that you do, don't go off on someone else that does.

You should think about the trash that you wrote to/and about people that you don't personally know. In a few days you probably should have some feelings of remorse...post another message and apologize, real men can admit when they're wrong.

What? You can't???

That's okay, we'll miss you.

Besides, if you run into someone else riding a Busa on the streets, don't bother waving, (your conscience won't let you) save it for the ZX 1/2 guys you tell your story to.

YOU RODE FOR 20 YEARS AND NEVER FELL OVER OR CRASHED...BULLSHIT!! OH...OH...OH.. I'M SORRY... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR TRAING WHEELS OFF!

Back