I RID myself of ALL of you!

OB_Ronin

Registered
After hanging out here for 2-3 months, posting a little, observing a lot....I've come to the conclusion that you're all a bunch of small penis'd, typical squids, and yes I DO own a Busa. For some reason, your frail egos are afraid to admit that the 12R is a very close equal to the Busa. Why are you so concerned? Are your lives SO shallow that you need the comfort of knowing that your precious mount is a couple mph faster? You guys are all talk and all crash. I can't believe how many of you "riders" have crashed you bikes, or let them fall over off the kickstand. Jesus, put them in GEAR! Sure you can ride squidly fast, so can I. I've been riding for 20 years, have owned MANY street bikes, and have NEVER crashed, ever. Why do your manly riding habits have to affect my insurance rates? It pisses me off. You all seem to pack guns when you ride, you all seem to own some year Camaro, two true signs of white trash. I bought this bike because *I* like it, not because a bunch of dumbasses on the internet think it's cool to max out their credit cards on thousands of dollars of performance products so they can save a little weight, or gain a handful of horsepower that they'll never use anywhere unless they hit the dragstrip every Saturday. You're all probably the type of riders that would rather sit around with other riders and talk about their bikes than actually going/riding somewhere, what a waste. Call me an elitist snob, that's fine, because I am. See you in my rear view while you're talking about and stroking your Busas, when I'm out actually riding. I've wasted enough time writing up this shite to you morons. Ride what you own and STFU! Buh-bye.

To Ronin: I have been riding 33 years, and own BOTH Busa and ZX-12. I do run at the drags almost every week, and have run Bonneville, as well some national drag events. There are others here that have done even more serious riding, and racing. Don't be so quick to feel better than everyone else. If you indeed haven't crashed in 20 years of riding, you have been lucky. Just when you may feel overconfident, is when you could crash. Be careful out there, and don't let the door hit you....

Did somebody flame you or something? You got a serious bug up your *** and it ain't us.

I too bought my 'Busa for my own reasons and not for anyone elses. I've been a big Kawi fan for years and I still switched simply because the 'Busa is the better bike. Period. I know the 12R is very close to the 'Busa in terms of performance, but they are different in execution. The ZX12R is built in the same manner as the ZX9R. The 'Busa is a more refined version of it. More XX-like if you may. This is why I chose it.

Anyway, what's wrong with sitting around talking about bikes? What's wrong with polishing and keeping one's bike squeaky-clean? This is part of motorcycling you idiot! It's not all about riding, it's the whole experience in itself. If you can't see that, you're missing out on a whole lot of fun. I love riding my 'Busa as much as I love talking about it & polishing it. We're all different and we enjoy our bikes in different ways. If you can't understand that much then you're probably a type of rider who's happier being a loner.

Enjoy your 'Busa. But please, don't preach your self-righteous motorcycling attitudes on us.

I'm not buying into this idiot **** , this is some sugar posing. Prolly FK.

RONIN,(Ronin was a masterless Samurai who often worked as the Japanese equivalent of a hired gun.)much of what you have to say has some basis in fact. Unfortunately, your interpretation of those facts and the method of expression show that you are a complete a**hole.

Your absence will serve to improve this site far more than your presence ever did.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A**.

A true member is not afraid to fill out the profile. 20 yrs of riding never crashed or tipped over not even on a dirt bike... WIMP GET THE HELL OUT!! There needs to be a way to weed out these pathetic members

I am a new member and i have found everyone
here to be good people all looking for the
samething,horsepower and a good ride. Also
to help answer questions that we my have about our motorcycle. You seem to be the type
who spends alot of time in the bathroom getting rid of your brains and useing your
throddle hand.

Hmmmmmmmm....
I did not know that when I crash and pay for the repairs out of my own pocket.... His insurance goes up!

Dear Ronin:
Go to the nearest drug store, get your prescrition filled, take twice the recommended dosage, wait about 2-3 hours, yu should be OK. Call me in the morning.
J R Hammock

RONIN I'M ONE OF THOSE AS YOU WOULD SAY RAN UP HIS CREDIT CARD WHY BECAUSE I CAN AND WHAT DOES A CAMARO AND A BUSA = WHITE TRASH MEAN DUDE SELL YOUR BUSA YOUR GIVING US OTHER BUSA OWNERS A BAD REPUTATION

Back