i removed a repo bike and car off my equifax

i've used this solution before, it doesn't always work, but it will def. get a few negs off your report.
Experion and TransUnion are a little more difficult.

thanks for posting this though.

WTF are you smokin gcal???

Pass it on over here!

jokin of course!
biggrin.gif

whatever happened to just paying for the poop you buy on credit?

.. sorry I just spent the last 2 days trying to get mofo's with crappy credit financed.

Good for you!

I also know a sure fire way of getting those prime interest rates... 3.14% 2.99%.. etc.

pay the bills.. on time. simple as that.

man you don't hafta explain to me what happened.. poop always happens.. just gotta figure the way to deal with it. I just disagree with the way you dealt with it. It's cool though. I hope it helps a buncha people so they can buy more stuff.. haha. a good economy is good for me!

... ok, goin back to the blue collar grind of sellin' them chevies now.

Trans Union is the main report that equifax and experion use as a benchmark....You need to fix all three, if the bureaus see any straggler credit lines they will check with TU to double check. This can be a temp solution... Most companies only run a bureau tape on older accounts quarterly and send to the bureaus, they may report to only one of the three bureaus or to all three of them.. all companies are different. So these accounts that your trying to wipe off your bureau might recycle again in a few months. So it's best to correct the problem with creditors themselves if possible.
All banks are different as well when they process your loan, most of them use equifax as a default pull. Some use trans union, some experian, and some will pull a combo of the three. So just removing them from one of the three won't always work, correct all three reports. Check your report again in 30 to 45 days after they recycle with the clean info then get your loan soon after before the creditors catch up.

Good luck, I hope this helps a little.

Dan

Ok,
YOU were speeding, and it's the COP'S fault that you got poped?
rock.gif

Then YOU decided to drop the things that YOU signed for and agreed to pay for?
wow.gif

Ok,
I understand now.
idea.gif

ATTIC,
That looks BAD!!
You are lucky to have come out of that accident alive.
thumbs-up.gif

Ok,
YOU were speeding, and it's the COP'S fault that you got poped?
rock.gif

Then YOU decided to drop the things that YOU signed for and agreed to pay for?
wow.gif

Ok,
I understand now.
idea.gif

ATTIC,
That looks BAD!!
You are lucky to have come out of that accident alive.
thumbs-up.gif
exactlly

it is all some one elses fault....

im done here
i was trying to help

but i guess there is a miss understanding going on here

this is the last post

Back