Repo bike

vincebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Anything i should know about buying REPO bike?or OUT OF STATE BIKE?Any pros and cons?Would the title show that is a
"REPO" or "OUT OF STATE BIKE "when i have it transfer to my name??
smile.gif

Thank you
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|vincebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113231352 -->

smile.gif

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
No a repo is owned by a bank or loan institution so you are buying it from them.

You will have to register it in your state and that cost varies from state to state.

him

&amp;quot;THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY&amp;quot;
Donating Member
Registered
Hey is there a site tha list the repo bikes?
rock.gif

slowbusa

Registered
I reposess cars and bikes in MD. There is no site that list repo bikes and a repo bike is sold with Repo paperwork. epo paperwork is a letter from the bank stating they noi longer have a invested interest in the bike. Basically its the same as a lien release but they are still trying to re-coop money from the debtor.

slowbusa

Registered
I repossess cars and bikes in MD. There is no site that list repo bikes and a repo bike is sold with Repo paperwork. Repo paperwork is a letter from the bank stating they no longer have an invested interest in the bike. Basically its the same as a lien release but they are still trying to re-coop money from the debtor.

bajabug

Registered
Acctually theirs a bunch of em(sites) that have repo bikes, snowmobiles and boats ya just have to look for em. if its a salvage title you can have that removed from the tile (unlike cars where its stays with it), ofcourse this is after you repair it. this is how i got my busa and i saved well over 4k! i will never buy a new bike!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

1127 TO 1299

Registered
Acctually theirs a bunch of em(sites) that have repo bikes, snowmobiles and boats ya just have to look for em. if its a salvage title you can have that removed from the tile (unlike cars where its stays with it), ofcourse this is after you repair it. this is how i got my busa and i saved well over 4k! i will never buy a new bike!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
can you post some links?

him

&amp;quot;THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY&amp;quot;
Donating Member
Registered
id like to see some links too if you got them

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members