I need some suggestions

The_Gem

Registered
Hello org. Not sure if you all would remember me, I was the 17 year old Busa owner. A lot of you said I wouldn't live a year, but you were close! The busa didn't live a year.

I had to go with liability and uninsured motorist coverage because 17+Hayabusa + male = my phone number per month type bill. September 25 2009 4:28PM. the silver 09 was amazing until rolling through my small town, i was T boned by someone coming out of the grocery store and they ran. The police filled a report and did absolutely nothing. Im not sure if its the small town meets new comer city type, lets sweep it under the rug type deal or not, don't really care, but I do care that the definition of 'uninsured motorist coverage' is "covers you for bodily injury (and possibly property damage) caused by a hit-and-run driver or a motorist who does not have liability insurance." my agent assured me that if i was hit by someone without insurance my bike would be covered if i was in an accident with someone without insurance.

and after my pride N' joy was totaled (I somehow didn't hit the ground, ninja skills?) my insurance company did nothing but pay for part of my medical bills, i tried to refuse but being a minor and alone, i couldn't refuse. So over a year later I'm still busa-less and going mad again since its about big time riding weather again.

So any ideas as to what I should to do the police departments lack of work / Insurance company complete failure at insuring? and sorry for the mega long post guys (and gals).

you need to get your lawyer to get the insurance in line...ininsured motorist will infact pay for a hit and run....but did you max out your policy limits with medical bills? i have 100/300 uninsured coverage

It may depend on the state. In Oklahoma uninsured motorist only pays for your medical bill. You had to have collision to cover the bike if they do not have insurance. (or can not identify the vehicle that caused the accident)

Yeah, Get a nice truck!! Oh yeah, I'm glad your still with us!!! You cant replace a life !!! Your very lucky!!! I say get a nice truck big guy..

Back