I need pics of Purple Hayabusas

Stage5

Registered
I dont have a hayabusa yet, but I know exactly what them I wanna go with once i make my purchase. i like the first gen busa better and it really reminds me of the ghost in halo. now i love halo and the ghost is my favorite vehicle. I want a ghost so badly, but obviously the game isnt real and i cant have a ghost.

..that said... my busa will be purple with blue (probably an aqua..) lights and gunmetal pieces instead of chrome everywhere. a few single leds across the back of the cowl. those aqua lights should either be on the front wheel or both. i want to go ahead and do a photoshop, but ive only been able to find one purple busa with google images.

so post some pics!! i saw at least one purple busa here already, but i need a full bike pic.

Stage5

Registered
nevermind. i forgot i can photoshop the color too. heres basically what it will look like. it will have aftermarket exhausts and will be lowered and stretched, but not much.

1178d8g.jpg

Stage5

Registered
I think i put too much blue in my purple in that photoshop.. but its good enough for getting an idea.

Purple1300: I dont think i can pull off the sparkly purple ;) Its probably not a good idea for a dude to have a purple motorcycle, but at least my other bikes arent girly.

Purple1300

Registered
Yeah, dudes with sparkles.... you gotta wonder! That's why my husband never rides it! You think that was the intention??? :laugh:

Now THAT bike has some nice purple in it... I wish I could afford something like that though.

Stage5

Registered
those purple wheels are awesome. i think the only chrome i will have is gonna be the wheels.. that way they will light up really well with the leds on them.

if i could just get a ghost i wouldnt need the busa at all ;) it is a good substitute though haha.

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here's mine Stock '04 Busa colors Black and Purple with a 4 1/2" stretch

Busa 27.jpg

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrianMoser