I need opinions

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
The rear hugger. Yay or nay? Go ahead and let me have it. I've been around you guys enough and I won't get my feelings hurt. Obviously I'm not sure about it, or I wouldn't be asking
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Red05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118902295 -->

IMG_0322.JPG

2 of my friends here have 04 LE's, both have red huggers, but black would be ok too.:)

Thanks, guys, I'm leaning towards black now too. Here's a couple of shots that are a little better....

IMG_0324.JPG

Good lookin scooter, keep it the way it is. Where did you get that one, the ones i looked at didn't look that cool (too cheesey looking)? Might need to try one if they come factory color matched.

Thanks for the input, guys....now I'm confused
biggrin.gif
. Sully, I got it from Piteck Color Corp off Ebay, I think it was $85.00 colr matched. For anybody's info, the '04 LE red is the same as the '05 red & black red. I might just leave it until the next tire change, or perhaps permanently. I also put a 42T rear sprocket on. The extra oomph down low is nice, but the extra revs on the highway....not so cool.

I've gotten really good at checking dates, especially with Rojo. So, I realize I'm almost 20 years late to the original post but this is the first time I've seen a dual exhaust I like. That looks amazing! now I'm questioning my setup and looking at my bank account wondering if I can make a high dual exhaust setup like that work on my gen3. I also share the 20 year old opinion of black hugger, or carbon. Do you still have this bike? I also love how 20 years ago you already new to put your fire suit on after asking for people's opinion. LOL

I've gotten really good at checking dates, especially with Rojo. So, I realize I'm almost 20 years late to the original post but this is the first time I've seen a dual exhaust I like. That looks amazing! now I'm questioning my setup and looking at my bank account wondering if I can make a high dual exhaust setup like that work on my gen3. I also share the 20 year old opinion of black hugger, or carbon. Do you still have this bike? I also love how 20 years ago you already new to put your fire suit on after asking for people's opinion. LOL

That exhaust came with carbon fiber mufflers too, I knew a guy that had them on his '06, and they sound really good too.

Back