I might be drunk, but..

A day late and a dollar short? Plus a little of a hangover.... :whistle:

GNation1.JPG

Hey can I have her number

:rofl: you guys are too much..... No not really! :poke::laugh: I still have to agree though, I myself have to stop to look at mine when I pass by or through the garage!:rulez::laugh:

:rofl: you guys are too much..... No not really! :poke::laugh: I still have to agree though, I myself have to stop to look at mine when I pass by or through the garage!:rulez::laugh:

I have owned 'busas since 1999 and I still stop and smile everytime I pass by my bike in the garage!

I sit with a coffee in the morning looking at it...a picture is my screensaver...picture on my desk at work.....but not obsessed or anything!!!!???:whistle::cheerleader:

Wow. I definitely want to get my rearsets powder coated now. I also like that you did the heat shield. You don't mind if I copy you do you? I already have the exhaust.

Well, since the looks of my bike are copyrighted, there will be a non-refundable $500 fee for copying any of my ideas. These can be made by cash, or a gift certificate to basically any site sponsor....

But I will take your compliments as payment this time...

:rofl::rofl:

Back