I met the demon that lives in my 'busa

slammiam

Registered
Just took my new 'busa out for the 5th time tonight.  Found some empty looong roads, no traffic heh.  I wanted to explore the power band in the upper rpm's...riding around in town I keep it between 4 and 6k.  I thought I had an introduction to this bike.  Well, I was introduced to the other personality.  Cruising along about 70mph...decided, "let's do this"...cranked it about 3/4...she begged for more..."fuxx0r it", I thought.  I let it all out.  I was taken aback by how furious the bike sounded...I mean it was as if a demon was being unleashed and was screaming in fury.  Those upper rpm's are INSANE.  All I know is that the world was a blur...REAL QUICK.  I barely recognized the usual strong, rumbling 'busa which had transformed into something unholy.  I mean...I swear it screamed at me.  It was begging, "take me faster".  120, 140, 150, "still feels smooth", 160, 170, "sh*t I see some cars up ahead"...back off.  Talk about a sh#!t-eating grin !

<!--EDIT|slammiam
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094744556 -->

Just watch out for the JSO and FHP they will wipe that grin off in an instant trust me

U know the intercoastal on atlantic ave. Between hodges and the mayport overpass? Well there was a jso in a tahoe chillin when he looked up and saw a blur shoot by him no radar on (thank god) but he did have his fellow boys in blue block off 3rd st. At the beach just in time to bust my azz for careless drivin point is the are everywhere in jax where u least expect them bro

I've meet my demon too, that's why I let her live up here with me, in the Northern sticks. There is no one up here that minds her unruly behavior.

Mine comes out from time to time. Wish she would come out more!
tounge.gif

Oh yes! It is a mighty demon. I think that's why it's so addicting.
laugh.gif

Ride safe.

Yeah, cops are everywhere in Jax. I try to go late at night on empty roads. I'll ride all the way down it first, then nail it on the way back. Notice I'm *not mentioning specific roads...dunno who reads these boards.

--still trying to get pics

Just keep in mind that late at night is when the cops are most bored and looking for speeders and DUI's, at least when I worked for CCSO thats what we did.

Yes, I'm definitely outrunning my headlight...but the streets are well lit. I don't have that much of a death wish.

(chanting voice)... you must harness the power.. the great beast is within.. be one with the beast.. be the beast..
laugh.gif

Back