I made a bad loan on my house..

I made a bad loan on my house.. - and you need to help me.

• 1) Sure, let the tax payer bail us out.

Votes: 41 100.0%

• Total voters

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I can not believe that "some" politicians want all of "us", the tax payer, to make up for bad loans from Banks to Consumers who borrowed money for a Home purchase.

You signed the papers so take some "responsibility" and Cowboy Up!

This really frosts my azz by the way.

r8

yeah i read about that. its absolutely asinine to think that WE should pay and be held responsible for bad decisions made by banks. You made the loan, YOU deal with what happens when the people you loaned money to bail on it. it isnt as if banks arent always coming up with new and creative ways to screw us on the money front. look at the new laws regarding credit cards - banks can up your rates on a card that they agree to initial terms with you at any time.

guns.gif
the banks... they're quick to put the screwing to you ,but cry when it's them getting bent over, especially B of A, and Chase

And do we get something from the intrest rates THEY charge....
I always think it's BS when it takes 3 days for checks to clear? Don't we live in a techno world??? Trust me the check clears and your bank hold the money for intrest money before they give it to you..

I hate banks and credit cards

guns.gif
the banks... they're quick to put the screwing to you ,but cry when it's them getting bent over, especially B of A, and Chase
Don't forget the Airlines. Just raised tickets $40.00 per round trip.

Fuel Surcharge.

Right after 911 they borrowed millions. On you.

r8

Hey is just more "Its not my fault " mentality again. No one takes responsibility for anything negative they do. Neither business or individuals.
The banks were greedy and took the high interest from sub-prime loans and then cried foul when they got foreclosures. That the risk they take in exchange for a sky high interest rate. Me being responsible and having excellent credit get to suffer right along with them and everyone else because my investments in the financial market are tanking as a result of this at least partly.  
banghead.gif

Me being responsible and having excellent credit get to suffer right along with them and everyone else because my investments in the financial market are tanking as a result of this at least partly.  
banghead.gif
Very well stated and yup, I'm taking big losses this month myself.

r8

Hi my lender just gave me 110% loan on the value of my house that I already could not afford.... I think the citizens of this fine country should pay for my dumbazz move and for the foolishness of my greedy lender....

I think I am gonna puke.............

can anyone say nanny state? thats what all this insanity is becoming the day will soon be here that the govt will control everything right down to our home heating thermostats thats on the table here in kali, they intend to have an energy czar who flips a switch remotely and turns your power off if he deems it necessary

ya govt, i need your help cause im to stupid without you
guns.gif
im gonna puke to!

I dont mind handing over some loot to help out some brothers and sisters
beerchug.gif
.they had to do to keep up with cost of living increases to survive . yeah im sure there are a few who do not deserve the help .

You want to talk about wasting taxpayers money, there are a whole lot of people who deserve more than they recieve now , and even more that dont deserve even one penny of what they have recieved for years
firedevil.gif

Keep your eyes peeled and save as much cash as you can. Sometime at the end of this year, beginning of next, the real estate market is going to turn back around and launch itself like a rocket. If you watch, and buy near the bottom on the way back up, you could make a fortune in real estate.

That's the sweet revenge on the banks. Buy up their unwanted real estate inventory and hand them another loss on it.

--Wag--

Keep your eyes peeled and save as much cash as you can.  Sometime at the end of this year, beginning of next, the real estate market is going to turn back around and launch itself like a rocket.  If you watch, and buy near the bottom on the way back up, you could make a fortune in real estate.

That's the sweet revenge on the banks.  Buy up their unwanted real estate inventory and hand them another loss on it.

--Wag--
thumb_up.gif
x2

As for the banks...did/do they hold a gun to your head and force you to sign?

My lender actually sent me a nasty letter because I've been paying off my house faster than agreed. I guess their mad they won't make as much interest off of me. Lately they've been mailing me equity loan letters once a week.

I think you dug your hole, now lay in it. Chaps my rear, to think once again Us hard working tax payers have to pay for someone elses mistake.

I dont know why the Gobment dont just take all of our money and give us an allowance?
firedevil.gif

...while you are at it. I spent too much money on things and now my credit cards are killin my spending spree. Will you let me file and remove this debt and just spread it amongst eveyone who buys something?
firedevil.gif

That pizzes me off too. I have been making 2 house payments for the last 6 months since my Dallas house hasn't sold. No one has offered to throw me some $. I made the decision to move, so I have to deal w/ it. I just got a contract on my Dallas house this week so hopefully problem solved. Paying $6500 mo. + double utilities is killing me. Good thing is, when my old house sells my new one will be free & clear.

So sorry for the banks, maybe they should have actually read a credit report before extending $$$
guns.gif

Back