I\'M SELLING MY BUSA. HERE IT IS.

OB_texan

Registered
FOR SALE: COPPER BUSA, LESS THAN 900 MILES, HAS YOSHIMIRA RS3 RACE FULL STAINLESS EXHAUST SYATEM ON IT, HAS HAD THE REMAPPING DONE, HAS BROCK'S RACING CLUTH IN IT, HAS THE FULLY ADJUSTABLE LOWERING BARS FOR THE REAR END ON IT, ALONG WITH THE FRONT END LOWERING STRAPS ALSO, AND SECOND LOOK SEAT SKINS ALSO. I ALSO HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PARTS. INTERESTED?? EMAIL ME: JOHNCLEND@AOL.COM

I'm asking $12,500, for everything. If interested or any questions you can send me an e-mail (johnclend@aol.com). Thanks!

I have owned many bikes in my life, four or five of the world's fastest, like the Hayabusa. As I'm getting older, I realize that a bike that will break 100 mph by second gear is special and requires special attention to where you can ride such a bike and allow the bike to be ridden anywhere close to it's overall design. I sold my 1998 Honda Blackbird to buy this. This bike made me realize that I had a period of time in my life when I raced motorcycles and that was in the past and not now. When I go riding now, I want to sit back and enjoy the ride alittle more, not see how deep I can put my knee into a corner or how fast I can hit on a straight away. I'm selling my Hayabusa with the intenetion of not buying another sportbike. I currently own a Harley Softail Custom and enjoy riding that.

Back