I have a few q's about PCIII, TRE, and k&n

Lotus49

Registered
I did a small airbox mod myself. Now i want to add on a few more mods, I have stock pipes and canisters and was looking at a PCIII, TRE, and a K&N filter. What can i expect to see for this? And are these good mods to start off with?

What can i expect to see for this? [/QUOTE]

...if by that you mean to ask how much HP your going to gain, then I would say in the range of 10-17 HP depending upon a good MAP... If you are asking what its going to cost you, well then you lookin at $70 or in that range for an Ivans smart TRE, around $300 for a PC3 USB, and anywhere betweek $700 - $1400 for a full exhaust system depending on what you wanna buy! Yes they are good mods to start off with
biggrin.gif

shenoyp, he didn't include a full system ("stock pipes and canisters") and like Stunnah said it won't gain him that much. Maybe a couple horses.

cheapest mod to feel a difference is -1 tooth front sprocket. As for a full exhaust, go with the BDE kit, it is pricey but you get great support and the most HP i have seen with just an exhaust change. Everyone will have a favorite exhaust and you can do a search for all the oppinions you could possible ask for but Brock is a drag racer himself and knows the busa so that is where i would start.

Back