I got my MOJO back !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Seems like for the last Few Weeks or so I have been kinda Scared to Ride..........
bump.gif

The last run I wen't on with the Org. was kinda Scary for me...

I don't know what Happened but This weekend I Rode the Sh.. out of My Busa. And it felt GOOD
woot.gif
I even got a WHEELIE
ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know what Happened but my Head Finally came out of MY A..
moon.gif

Just wanted everyone to know that if you ever find yourself Feeling like you are " Time is Up " , Ride your Bike !!!!!!!!!!! It will PASS (Thanks OZZ)
bowdown.gif

i kno the feeling... one night out and opened all the way cleared the mind and got the grin back..

there are those people that say to listen to your mojo when it says dont ride.... just like the guy that runs off the plane at the last minute...

too creepy for me, think I am going for a ride
smile.gif

glad your mojo came back
beerchug.gif

there are days when i know i am not "on"...i take it easy and enjoy the scenery, call a girl and take her for a ride, cruise over to a friends and just hang out, etc...those days always pass and soon i feel like ripping it up again...the trick is not to push it and cause harm to yourself or your baby...live to ride another day!!! just my measly $.02

Exactly Mr Bogus, if you get the feeling you shouldnt ride, listen to your gut. Get your head straight before you swing the leg over the saddle.

Old pilot line, "Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory." Sometimes its very good to listen to that gut feel. Glad you enjoyed it again.

I know exactly how you feel. What helps me is sometimes I just take a ride around the block, next thing I know I'm 10 miles outside of town and having a blast.
super.gif

Seems like for the last Few Weeks or so I have been kinda Scared to Ride..........
bump.gif

The last run I wen't on with the Org. was kinda Scary for me...

I don't know what Happened but This weekend I Rode the Sh.. out of My Busa.  And it felt GOOD  
woot.gif
I even got a WHEELIE  
ThumbsUp.gif

I don't know what Happened but my Head Finally came out of MY A..
moon.gif

Just wanted everyone to know that if you ever find yourself Feeling like you are " Time is Up " , Ride your Bike !!!!!!!!!!!  It will PASS (Thanks OZZ)  
bowdown.gif
sometimes ya just get that feeling glad your feeling better
muscle.gif
ok, now, get ready, we got some riding to do this weekend
beerchug.gif

please.gif
please.gif
puke.gif

wtf.gif

Glad to hear you got your mojo back
Now get out there and ride.......

please.gif

Bosshound, you didn't seem too scared coming back on 16, you kept her rollin pretty good along that nice long stretch, good to hear you got back in your groove, see you on the next ride.

Bosshound, you didn't seem too scared coming back on 16, you kept her rollin pretty good along that nice long stretch, good to hear you got back in your groove, see you on the next ride.
It's the Twisties that get me.  I Crashed during a Full Lean about 18 years ago. Broke the Colar Bone and Cracked my Helmet. That ghost sometimes Still Haunts Me.....  
sad.gif

Back