So I Rode my Bike to Jackson..............

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Stoped at Mels..........SOLO Run this Sunday. No Posts about any Rides......Just Decided to Enjoy a Short Ride to My Favorite Eating Place. Young Waitress takes my Order. I get my Meal and At this point I am Very Happy. She Then askes me if I would like a Drink Re-fill. I said SURE............Why Not. :thumbsup:

She then asked the question "DIET COKE ?" :wtf:

Now EVERYONE know's I am a Not Ashamed about being a Slightly Larger Man but Come On...........:banghead:

This Kinda of SH, I Mean STUFF Happens all the Time. :dunno:

NO TIP For This .................Well You know ???

Stoped at Mels..........SOLO Run this Sunday. No Posts about any Rides......Just Decided to Enjoy a Short Ride to My Favorite Eating Place. Young Waitress takes my Order. I get my Meal and At this point I am Very Happy. She Then askes me if I would like a Drink Re-fill. I said SURE............Why Not. :thumbsup:

She then asked the question "DIET COKE ?" :wtf:

Now EVERYONE know's I am a Not Ashamed about being a Slightly Larger Man but Come On...........:banghead:

This Kinda of SH, I Mean STUFF Happens all the Time. :dunno:

NO TIP For This .................Well You know ???

She Might have Asked You that Becuase you Randomly use Capital Letters when you Type. Just a Thought... :rofl:

You went to Mel's without me? You don't need a thread, just send me a PM.

Oh wait, I was in LA this weekend. Well, any other weekend I would have been free. You need to schedule yourself better around my schedule.

Doubt it was more a stab at you, she just probably forgot what she had brought you the first go around and guessed.

Back