I feel cheated.. Back to the future

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone realize that today is the day that was entered in the Delorean to go to the future..... I don't have a flying skateboard or a jacket with a fan to dry it off...

future.jpg

future.jpg

The time circuits must be acting up again. The bright side of this is we are only three years away from ditching gas for Mr. Fusion reactors. :thumbsup:

Yeah... too bad you've been had yet again. No surprise there's no fact checking going on here... it's 2015 he travels too... way to get caught up in the internet hype... goes to show you how fast something can be pulled over when you're not 'really' paying attention. Now go back and re fact check everything you blindly post here... k thanks.

Yeah... too bad you've been had yet again. No surprise there's no fact checking going on here... it's 2015 he travels too... way to get caught up in the internet hype... goes to show you how fast something can be pulled over when you're not 'really' paying attention. Now go back and re fact check everything you blindly post here... k thanks.

lol

YaxspNEoHB_17706-1d68e97f5e8457375ed687e587dabe78.jpg

Back