I better get prepared

CharlesLewis01

Registered
About to grace the streets with my Hayabusa's presence tonight. That means a night full of cars trying to race me from the stop lights. Very amusing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I totaled my gsxr 600 in 2001 due to a drunk driver. Made me a totally different rider now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like to, i just don't ride at night anymore....

Watch out for the Mustang drivers. They are the worst for wanting to race! I just shake my head and laugh!

Here I have a bunch of honda and acuras drivers that want to race all the time. :laugh:

Ride safe out there

im in the midwest....we get the ****ty diesel trucks and F150's wanting to race....doesnt make much sense to me!

I've seen some crazy fast diesels, but the fastest I've ever seen was like a mid 10 sec. 1/4 mile, and that truck was barely streetable. Def. not something you are gonna line up with at the stop light.

I've seen some crazy fast diesels, but the fastest I've ever seen was like a mid 10 sec. 1/4 mile, and that truck was barely streetable. Def. not something you are gonna line up with at the stop light.

Then he was doing it wrong:rofl:

Got a buddy with a 04 dodge that runs 10.1's, gets driven everyday with a car seat in the back, up in the altitude here mild worked busa's run mid 10's with a good rider, i'm looking for a vid of my buddies truck from a test and tune that was whipping on a busa all night long. :laugh:

Sea level might be a different story but hell i've taken 600's on the street and mine only runs mid 13's

Back