i am mad at moderators..

i have been here for over 5 years and none of you hot shots posted and congratulate my birthday here.. my birthday was in april and i just hold off for a while see if i get over it but have not yet and i had to write this thread..
shame on you hot shot, big cheese moderators..
i will banned you all from this forum for life..and did i mention you guys SUCK..

Someone else needs a hug........ :laugh:

Hellllloooo... It was a joke..
I don't care less about birthday wishes.. was trying to be a cry baby..

Hi Shawnski!
I was in Lake Conroe and San Leon/Kemah last month and thought I heard a whine coming from the Houston area! :laugh:
How you been bro?
Bubba

Last edited:
:hbd::goodboy:

I wanna be mad at the moderators too, but I haven't made up an excuse for it yet... :laugh:

Hi Shawnski!
I was in Lake Conroe and San Leon/Kemah last month and thought I heard a whine coming from the Houston area! :laugh:
How you been bro?

Bubba

Hi babba.. now I whine since u did not stop by to say Hi ...LOL

Hope u had fun.. I am enjoying the 105 plus heat index..

How's the fishing at lake Conroe??? I was just at Livingston tearing up the bass.
The last time I was at Livingston we had a great time, then nine months later…….well Ya Know!!!

Hi babba.. now I whine since u did not stop by to say Hi ...LOL

Hope u had fun.. I am enjoying the 105 plus heat index..

Wish it had been a pleasure trip, I would have let you know, but this was a last visit to a relative and I am very glad to have spend time with her and the family once more. :(

Now, back to the mods!

moderators-does-ripped-off-and-paraphrased-count-demotivational-poster-1256402212.jpg

Hmmm...

Estimates of the number of births each day are as high as 370,000. Moderators...PLEASE STEP UP YOUR GAME!

And shawnski, SHAME ON YOU! As if it was YOUR birthday and your alone! What about the other 369,000? Do you care nothing of them!?!?!?!? Who can eat cake at time like this? There are millions that haven't rec'd a birthday wish from the mods! :(

And you can help wish these lost souls. Just $1.41 a day can change the life of an un-wished birthday-ee. Send your support today! >:)

Back