Hwy 33 Ride

how was the road over the the top from Ojai to 166?  I just did that ealier this month and it was full of break from road work, even thought I bent a rim on one of the divets...  Very fun, except for the divets.  Ya should go up and over 58 to Santa Margarita the next time you head that way.  100mph whoop-de-dooz!
I rode down from the 166 to Ojai Saturday and the road was great. Lot's of sticky new blacktop!

I was just at the Connecticut post office and your pictures are already up on the wall.  DEAD OF ALIVE TAKE NO CHANCES.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125347422 -->

That is the best ride I like to loop from Ojai up to Lockwood valley and then back on potrero and then the 33. Potero is sick on the Busa 100+ sweepers and little traffic. Nice to hear the road is finally repaved I did it in early July and the 33 was totally jacked up.

Good choice to get off the expressway and wait. If you did have to run would you?
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!

I was 2 car lengths ahead of Charles when the chippy lit him up. The chippy PASSED Owen to get behind Charles. If he wanted to , he could have EASILY passed Charles to light me up or he could have gotten behind Owen as he was the last in our little train of three. That's why it was so absolutely ridiculous for the cop to even say we were running! He had his pick, he chose Charles. Owen and I simply did not see any point in making it easy for him to cite all three of us. We already knew he was gonna be an ass simply because he bothered to stop any of us since we we just going with the flow.

If we were being stupid or going fast, doing wheelies, etc, then I would not have been suprised in the least that he lit us up. But for whatever reason, he focused on us (the only bikes on the road) instead of the other 10 or so cars near us who were doing the same speed!

Yeahyeah I gave him the Genii mind trick...(You don't want to pull me over) Hmmm, I don't want to pull him over.

I saw the cop pull into our lane way back there and just moved over to the right lane. He Passed me before he hit the lights at Charles. And when we passed the cop as he was pulling over Charles we were only doing about 55 mph. That's running?!
No, I don't run.

Hwy 33 is open all the way some of it is newly paved. Actually I did the circuit again on Mon.

Back