Labor Day continued

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Almost melted from the heat that is.

Nickslick, Charlesbusa and I went for a ride from Malibu along PCH to Hwy 33 to Maricopa. We were stopped for construction along the highway. Hot and no way to cool down.

Construction.jpg

We found a little place to stop and cool off and eat. This place was Olde! Bad pic, but that's Charlesbusa on the left and Nickslick on the right.

Tina_s_in_Maricopa.jpg

Good food and lots of it so when you're in Maricopa, visit Tina's!! Here's the bikes out front in the 100+ heat, too hot to touch.

After that we went on a road built for 'Busas, long sweepers! We'll have to do that one again!

Oh yeah, and Charles went off the road and scratched his left fairing on the mountain. I'll let him explain,...charles?

Tina_s_Front.jpg

HEy Nickslick...Man Where are the photos of that bad boy, share some details will ya?

Ooooweeeee Owen, 100+ degrees and leathers? I don't know how you guys did it!!!!

I will be coming down your way with some of the No Limit Crew on Saturday Sept. 20th. We want to ride up to the Rock Store, are you available to ride with us that day??? We want to ride early saturday morning, then late that afternoon we are going to Magic Mountain.

Give me a call and let me know or shoot me an e-mail...

Hope to see you soon....

Lo

Lo, I'll see if I can get the days off and I'll let you know.

Back