Hump cover when not on bike

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
So I have been riding around with the rear seat on and the hump sitting in the garage... and the other day I looked at it and noticed it was getting real dusty from just sitting there so I washed it with soap and water...

As I sat it down I thought "hmm too bad I dont have some kind of cover for it"

And low and behold right below it was a helmet cover (which reminds me, Rich bring my Vemar helmet bag with you on the 19th please)

So I grab the helmet bag and sure enough, the hump fits in there perfect..

So now it is clean and protected in my helmet bag
biggrin.gif

just thought I would share....

So I have been riding around with the rear seat on and the hump sitting in the garage... and the other day I looked at it and noticed it was getting real dusty from just sitting there so I washed it with soap and water...

As I sat it down I thought "hmm too bad I dont have some kind of cover for it"

And low and behold right below it was a helmet cover (which reminds me, Rich bring my Vemar helmet bag with you on the 19th please)

So I grab the helmet bag and sure enough, the hump fits in there perfect..

So now it is clean and protected in my helmet bag
biggrin.gif

just thought I would share....
tounge.gif
I was wondering when you were going to remember about that

My helmet bag is still on the floorboard (passenger side) in my car.... but my hump is on my bike! LOL!

Rear seat is in a box along with my other stock items.

Hey, I'd love to use the seat.... but that day will come when I get the right woman to hop on back and ride the bird while holding onto my neck for dear life!!!!!

good idea....
My hump stays on all of the time,unless I take 'some other gurl' out for a ride!!
biggrin.gif

mine dont stay in the garage
in the house
in the dining room
on the table with my other helmets Gloves etc
Col Mustard did it by the way
tounge.gif

My hump looks like total crap .......my ruck sack straps have beat the crap out of it so much !
sad.gif

my hump, my humps, HER lovely lady lumps!!

My hump is somewhere, probably with the mirrors I promised Fate.
rock.gif

Oh well!! I like the attention I get with an extra helmet and a seat.

Back