Huggers - 2 Questions

Shadow

Registered
Two Questions:
Does anyone Know a Dealer in the US for NWS Huggers ?

What are your Favorite Huggers & Why ?

Opinions, Suggestions & Comments Welcome
Fire Away

D.

I was thinking about install one on my 03 . I sure wish someone would post up a link or 2

I am bumping this because I too would like to get one for my 40th. Would love to see some pictures and get some information on what people have and what they like.

Thanks,

Paul

smile.gif

I had a Mototek hugger but ended up selling it to Thrasherfox with the undertail. It did not have a chain guard but looked cleaner as a result.

I personally don't like any of the huggers on the market and I question whether or not you really need one. I'm not dumb, I know what they are for I am just saying thet I doubt they are really necessary - they are more for looks. And furthermore they reduce the clearance to the undertail which can be bad for heavy riders or two-up riders. I say go without one.

I just ordered an extremegraphics hugger for my 03 anniversary, along with the topgun undertail, should, (cross my fingers) have them the end of next week and will post pics when I get it on.

I bought a nws hugger on ebay.uk site, cost about $110 including shipping. People in Europe are not too crazy about busa's they seem to love zx12's. You can get good deals on busa stuff.

Here's the pic of my hugger. Not the best pic and I will try to take some more tomorrow.

DSC00469.JPG

Two Questions:
Does anyone Know a Dealer in the US for NWS Huggers ?

What are your Favorite Huggers & Why ?

Opinions, Suggestions & Comments Welcome
Fire Away

D.
Man, huggers are a joke.. I got a hugger to try and keep my undertail on my busa clean.. did it work?? #### no.. Not at all.. Just as much dirt on the ride.. The uhuggers are for lucks... the function is about 10%... Waste of 150 bucks or so.. I will have pics of my 04 bus here soon.. there are some on here now with the undertail, but not the hugger.... IM going to clean it up, i did a 309 mile ride this saturday and my ass is still soar... So after i get the 643 THOUSAND bugs off of it, ill post some pikcs... OH, and pics of my totalled 04 ninja...

I bought this one off ebay $93.00 Looks only I agree but it just completes the bike IMO...

one_star_finished_busa_016.jpg

Back