i have 2 questions

teamorion22

Registered
I just installed pazzo levers. Too easy. But when I changed the clutch lever it made a click at a certain point when using the lever 2 engage the clutch. I didn't think that was right so I made sure the clutch worked just putting my bike in gear, out of gear, back in, and so forth. Well after doing that the clicking stopped. Has anyone else experienced this, and is it normal?

Also I will be putting my new tires on soon. I already have them, all I need to do is remove the wheels and take them to get the new tire put on. I want new stems. Do I just ask them to do this when changing the tires or do I need to go buy new stems and have them with me? If I need to buy them b4 swaping tires where to I buy the stems.
thanks
michael

Cloud9 ( Daniel ) hooked me up with some nice 90 degree stems a few years back. I would highly recommend them.

As far as the clutch lever : If it ain't broke don't fix it :whistle:

I highly recommend the angle stems (11mm). I got mine from a member (cat3n4@gmail.com)

When installing the angle stems, be absolutely certain whomever mounts the tires has the stems pointing to the right side so they are easily accessable when the bike is on the stand.

Back