HUB CITY OCT 17th GRUDGE FEST VIDEO

Suzuki City went 7-0 for that event(Grudge Racing$$$). The light skinned guy is Kingofdacoast talking the smack at the end... the other two are myself and "Goldie" the true shyt talker/promoter of Suziki City.
thanks again....:beerchug:

Last edited:
Suzuki City went 7-0 for that event(Grudge Racing$$$). The light skinned guy is Kingofdacoast talking the smack at the end... the other two are myself and "Goldie" the true shyt talker/promoter of Suziki City.
thanks again....:beerchug:

So kindell must have got beat again by Zuk City. So did they race. Sad for all the things that Mr Mike/Drake has done for him, good peeps down there thats for sure :thumbsup:.

To Dem ZUK City boyz

Man I must say ya'll are doing the damn thang. I grew up at Hub-City and the High Hat but it has been some years since I've been back down that way. I can say them country boys ain't playin. Keep the smooth side up and I'm out, GONE.

So kindell must have got beat again by Zuk City. So did they race. Sad for all the things that Mr Mike/Drake has done for him, good peeps down there thats for sure :thumbsup:.

thanks fellas..

DocDrop,
Kendall has chilled out alot. He and Drake have had some nasty ones at the track. Looks like its all in the past now. His bike blew a oil filter at the line. Dont think he raced anyone. Kendall is a good person when you get to know him, but I guess he also has his ways. But, he still wears his Suzuki City shirt at the track from time to time. Drake refuses to touch his bike though.

Suzuki City Badbaoyz have been thru alot of criticism this year. We all had new bikes built for 2009 and it took a while to get all the bells and whistles working together. Haters only see what they want to see(test n tune trial and error sessions) I've had guys line up next to me while i was making test n tune sessions and video the pass and run around showing it like we were grudge racing or something. but its nice to see everything coming together.

later.......... Big J

Last edited:
The HUB has really gone down. Guys have began to Boycot the track from the treatment we received over the weekend.

We had alot of racers from NC,SC,Virginia, Tenesse,Fl,Ark,Tx,La,Ala,Georgia etc.. the owner didnt prep the track, the announcer was blatenly rude and talked to racers like kids.

This is from the topic in another forum. This is to advise you all of the treatment we endured and refuse to allow it to happen again.

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THANK'S TO ALL OF U THAT CAME OUT TO THE EVENT THIS (WEEKEND). THE REASONSON I PUT THAT AROUND WEEKEND U WILL FIGURE IT OUT LATER IN THE POST ABOUT THE OWNER RALPH. DANO AND MYSELF WORKED VERY HARD FOR THIS EVENT TO BE SCREWED LIKE HE DID US AND TO DO A BREAK DOWN ON IT ALL I WILL DO THAT. I HAVE READ ALL YALL INFO ON POST ABOUT HOW YALL FILL. IM SORRY FOR THE MESS THAT WE PUT YALL THREW BECAUSE OUR HANDS WERE TIED WE WANTED AND TRIED TO MAKE IT RIGHT BUT RALPH CALLED ALL DAY CHECKING ON THE CROWD AND ASKING HOW MANY DO U THANK IS THERE AND TRYING TO TELLING CHRIS TO SHUT DOWN THE TRACK SINCE 7 OCLOCK WHEN YALL HEARD CHRIS SAY MOVE BACK RALPH WAS ON THE PHONE TELLING HIM WHAT TO SAY. NEXT PAGE

HERE'S THE START OF GETTING SCREWED WHEN I CALLED DANO TO GET A PROPOSAL FROM RALPH IT TOOK A MONTH BEFORE HE WOULD GIVE HIM A PRICE ON SOMETHING THAT HE RENTS ALL THE TIME SO DANO ADDED AN EXTRA HUNDRED TO EVERY PRICE RALPH GAVE HIM SO WE WOULD BE COVERED IF IT CHANGE $8636.00 DANO CALLED AND TOLD ME TO CALL RALPH BECAUSE U DO THIS ALL THE TIME I SAID OK. CALL RALPH THE PRICE CHANGED TO $6000.00 RALPH TOLD ME A SATURDAY EVENT WAS $2500.00 TRACK RENTAL AND $3500.00 WAS FOR GLUE,PAYROLL,SECURITY,AMBULANCE,CLEAN UP I SAID OK HE SAID THAT $1000.00 DEPOSIT HAS TO BE PAID NOW AND $5000.00 BEFORE GATES OPEN. SENT DEPOSIT 3MONTH'S BEFORE THE 17TH. HE GOT TOLD THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE BIG AND HE CALLED TWO WEEKS BEFORE AND SAID THE NEW RULE IS THAT BECAUSE ****** HAD SCREWED THEM OUT OF $2900.00 HE NEEDED ANOTHER $3000.00 UP FRONT FOR EXTRA COST AND HAD TO BE PAID BEFORE HE OPEN THE GATE. NOW WERE AT $9000.00 DEAL ON TRACK. NEXT PAGE

WELL I SAID OK I WILL GET THAT BACK AT THE END BECAUSE WE WANT USE ANY OF IT. WELL SATURDAY ALL DAY HE CALLED CHECKING AND TELLING THEM WHAT NOT TO DO FOR US WE WERE TRYING TO GIVE ALL OF U A GOOD TIME BUT COULD'NT BECAUSE OF HIM. SO WE HAD THE TRACK RENTED TIL MIDNIGHT HE WAS TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN AT 7 THEN HE CALLED ABOUT 9:30 AND TOLD MY WIFE THAT I OWE HIM $2250.00 MORE I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDDING I SAID WERE IS MY $3000.00 HE SAID I USED IT AND MORE HE LIED THE GUY THAT LIVES THERE SAID THAT I USED 3.5/4 GALLONS OF GLUE. RALPH WHO WAS'NT THEIR SAID 30 GALLONS FELLAS HELP ME DID U SEE THEM SPRAY THAT HOLE TRACK WITH THIRTY GALLONS OF GLUE THEY TOKK TWO HOURS TO GET UP A CUP OF OIL IF U ASK ME. SO NOW THE RENTAL WAS AT $11250.00. THEN HE SAT UP ON THE PHONE TXING ME TELLING ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO TELL STEVE TO PUT IT ON PSYCHO BIKE THAT WE DONT PAY AFTER HAVING A CROWD WHAT DOES THE CROWD HAS TO DO WITH IT OTHER THAN HIM WANTING MORE MONEY BECAUSE OF IT. ITS CALLED LOWDOWN DIRTY TRACK OWNER

Last edited:
dang that video wore me out! :rofl:

sorry to hear about the treatment at the track... you would think the promotors would be smart enough to stop that stuff.... Bikes are only a small part of most tracks biz I guess,... We always had a good time with the bike racers...

Last edited:
This was an all bike event. Had about 4-5000 people there. Most teams had numerous bikes. We had about 11 or 12 lined up under the Suzuki City tent. But, inspite of all that we had a blast. I cooked about a 70qt pot of aunduille sausage/chicken Gumbo. We BBQ'd chicken, porkchops and hotdogs and fed anyone that walked up"any and everyone".

Had all the Big name racers out there. Shine,Michael Phillips, Richard Gadson, Gloria"WonderWoman", Locklear, them fast NC-SC fellas came down and all the well known Grudge Racers. Just surprised everyone how the owner/announcer treated everyone.

Last edited:
it usually is prepped well to where you can just line up anywhere and hook. This time you had to find a spot to launch, but when it was found:bowdown:

thanks fellas..

DocDrop,
Kendall has chilled out alot. He and Drake have had some nasty ones at the track. Looks like its all in the past now. His bike blew a oil filter at the line. Dont think he raced anyone. Kendall is a good person when you get to know him, but I guess he also has his ways. But, he still wears his Suzuki City shirt at the track from time to time. Drake refuses to touch his bike though.

Suzuki City Badbaoyz have been thru alot of criticism this year. We all had new bikes built for 2009 and it took a while to get all the bells and whistles working together. Haters only see what they want to see(test n tune trial and error sessions) I've had guys line up next to me while i was making test n tune sessions and video the pass and run around showing it like we were grudge racing or something. but its nice to see everything coming together.

later.......... Big J

Yeah Kendall and I go way back, sucks about what happened with zuc city and him but thats life and he chose his actions, its all good.

Man that sucks about Hub City screwing you guys like that. What about Gulfport have you guys tried there. It would be closer for me haha.

Man that sucks about Hub City screwing you guys like that. What about Gulfport have you guys tried there. It would be closer for me haha.

guys complain about what seems like a damn speed bump on that track. I'll be sticking with No Problem and State Capital here in La. But Drake and a few guys are throwing a grudge fest on halloween night at mongomery motorsports. It will be one to attend.

Back