How motorcycle clutch works

I am a little less dumm each time I come to this site. Thanks! Great stuff.

"My pressure plate's burnin' that machine's too much."

So this is what the Beach Boys were talking about. I never knew but always wondered.

What in this surprised me, the uninitiated: The small amount of total clutch movement generated by what looks like a cam mechanism, and the understanding of why only a small movement is required.

Great vids Zeepopo for those that want a better understanding of things.
Presented very well. Grafx these days are awesome. My junior highschool shop teacher "learned us" the stuff in those vids by drawing on a chalkboard and yelling at us.
cursin.gif

I am a little less dumm each time I come to this site. Thanks! Great stuff.
You HW are anything but dumb. :thumbsup:
Mechanical stuff...it captured me from a very young age...
Yer inline-4...like a Busa..

in line 4 gif.gif

She has a voice like liquid honey....

So yer thinking she might be handy around the shop for things like lubing an' input shaft...or changing your oil...
You gotta love a chic who is not afraid to get dirty...

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

Rubb.

Presented very well. Grafx these days are awesome. My junior highschool shop teacher "learned us" the stuff in those vids by drawing on a chalkboard and yelling at us. View attachment 1628228

View attachment 1628229

So yer thinking she might be handy around the shop for things like lubing an' input shaft...or changing your oil...

View attachment 1628230

View attachment 1628231

View attachment 1628232

Rubb.
Rubb, those 3 pics have gotta be staged . . . I find it very very VERY hard to believe any one of those women would risk breaking a nail lmao!

Presented very well. Grafx these days are awesome. My junior highschool shop teacher "learned us" the stuff in those vids by drawing on a chalkboard and yelling at us. View attachment 1628228

View attachment 1628229

View attachment 1628230

View attachment 1628231

View attachment 1628232

Rubb.
If you want I can call you and yell at you while you watch the video. They say the old ways work best lol.

Rubb, those 3 pics have gotta be staged . . . I find it very very VERY hard to believe any one of those women would risk breaking a nail lmao!
I see girls like that just about everyday at the shop....while I daydream instead of doing my work. :drool:
I would hire all 3 of them...even if I had to work overtime to fix all the shi7 they broke.
rofl.gif

Rubb is an' "Equal Opportunistic Employer" ...oops typo there...Opportunity...ya,that it. :p
Rubb.

Back