How many have their Hayabusa as screensaver?

lol my desktop is the kanji and my screensaver is my bikes and all of your bikes yes all of yours too they are like lays potato chips you cant have just one:rofl:

desktop.jpg

lol my desktop is the kanji and my screensaver is my bikes and all of your bikes yes all of yours too they are like lays potato chips you cant have just one:rofl:

I did the same thing...got all the members bikes as my screen saver!

I put the Busa on the monitor with the least activity on it so I can see more of it. Everything else is blocked most of the time with open windows. No screensaver for me. I just shut the monitors off.

This is what it looks like when you print-screen 4 monitors. Some black space in there.

desktop.jpg

I have the member who caught air at the track on a 08 pumpkin on my work computer and I have Macon454 draggin a knee and 2 up on my home computer (or it may be the one where he is waving and draggin a knee. I don't have mine because when I work I can just look outside my office and see my bike in the building and at home I can just go out to the garage.

At work but my avatar pic has been my screensaver since 08 until a week or so ago when I changed it.

I have the member who caught air at the track on a 08 pumpkin on my work computer and I have Macon454 draggin a knee and 2 up on my home computer (or it may be the one where he is waving and draggin a knee. I don't have mine because when I work I can just look outside my office and see my bike in the building and at home I can just go out to the garage.

Isn't that Uncle Steve? Capt should have pics of that I think...

I put the Busa on the monitor with the least activity on it so I can see more of it. Everything else is blocked most of the time with open windows. No screensaver for me. I just shut the monitors off.

This is what it looks like when you print-screen 4 monitors. Some black space in there.

How do you get 4 monitors ive heard of 3 but not four what graphics card do you have?:cheerleader:

How do you get 4 monitors ive heard of 3 but not four what graphics card do you have?:cheerleader:

3 graphics cards. One drives 2 monitors and 1 per on the other 2.

I use UltraMon to give me toolbars on each monitor and makes flipping windows between screens much easier.

3 graphics cards. One drives 2 monitors and 1 per on the other 2.

I use UltraMon to give me toolbars on each monitor and makes flipping windows between screens much easier.

Ahhhh i seee well then i guess ive got some things to get:laugh: Thanks for your info i like how you have different pics on each screen.

Back