How long can you watch it?

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered

Didn't even check to see if it's repost figured no one had the gonadsto post it:laugh: How much of the video can you watch:rofl: 1:49

I think I will win:rofl: Kinda wish I had that minute back though:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh:

A few years ago in Port Aransas I saw to big harley looking guys on 1 bike. I thought to myself one must have broke down....then I thought to myself...so, I would have still walked.

....oh, and they did not have shirts on either.:rofl:

I have been wondering what has happend since the village people broke up in the 70's
:rofl:

Saw 2 dudes riding together on a HD a few years ago. Yeah, you could tell.

Typical Harley riders?...........they only believe in MAN-LOVE, and they think noise is manly horsepower.

Harleys are #1 for turning gas into noise without the side effect of horsepower.

omfg! yep, thats about as gay as it gets. I wont even double a dude in an emergency,lol. Its like.. "hey man, I'll go get help but you're gonna has to sit here till I get back".

I almost choked on my own vomit while watching this. :puke: I felt gay just watching it. :rofl: I'm going to hug my wife now and tell her how much I love her!

I felt like I was Simon on American Idol and my critique was....... aweful, sang out of key and just didn't like the song choice. How's that? Babe was *****in looked like Lindsay Lohan (sorta) before the drugs. Okay about twelve seconds until I realized hey this sucks!!:poke:Wardie

yeah i didnt get far with the video either. once they started singing that was about all she wrote.

I watched it all, im less of a person now. That blonde is Smokin HOT!! can you find a video of just her? Did a mention the blonde? yeah shes nice. :laugh:

Back