How is eveyone? Rubb still luv's you.

Hey rubb busa was totaled lady car decided to turn right beside me happened in June so screwed my summer titanium plate in right hand and dislocated /separated left shoulder not a good summer for me.

I'm OK I have moved into a little compartment...oops I mean apartment. A flat, for all you English/Irish bastids. Still have one Busa and one Acura RSX. Pretty much everything else was sold or given away. Hope everyone is doing well,I miss the place and will be back on daily posts/visits. Peace. Rubb.
Glad to hear you've got a place to rest and a couple toys.

Wow....blast from the past thread. Stopped in to see what's up....been bike-less for a few years and time has come to fix that. Shopping now..... Hope to be back in the family soon.

Hey rubb busa was totaled lady car decided to turn right beside me happened in June so screwed my summer titanium plate in right hand and dislocated /separated left shoulder not a good summer for me.

That blows brother. That was one sweet azz ride. Hope you get all healed up and sue da biacth that messed you up.

Rubb.

Wow....blast from the past thread. Stopped in to see what's up....been bike-less for a few years and time has come to fix that. Shopping now..... Hope to be back in the family soon.

Get on that. Might get a good end of the season deal.:thumbsup:

RSD.

and the Pac arises...good to see you around again too, bro :beerchug:

Right on...good to see you too, Semi! Been awhile...

Hey Brother :beerchug:

How you been?

Wtf? ??? Speaking of awhile, holy moses! It's friggin BA! Damn, my bro...how been?!

And even more WTF! tbone?!?! Holy smackmycreampuff...I haven't seen you around since...since... ....uh, yeah. That long, my bud! I think since a little after my first (and hopefully only) crash.

Bout time you show yur face

Another one I haven't heard of in a while! Frisbeer! ;)

Wow...plenty of the old guard marching in. :thumbsup: Woot!

Glad you're hanging around again and movin' on. Good to hear you still have a busa.

Couple pics from my new view.

RSD.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Back