how I protect my bike

wht_scorpion

Registered
250 cougar in my shed watching my bike do you guys think this really works

Picture_003.jpg

Yeah, if you park the bike in with the cat !!!

Is that your cougar ? I love the big cats, but don't know about having one as a pet, not where I live anyway.

Got any more pic.'s of it ?

friend of mine has a big cat (thing scares me).... that animal sprays stuff all the time... you got a rain slick?
laugh.gif

Most 10 pounds house cats and tear the crap out of any human and cause big damage.

I have two cats, the inside cat has its front claws removed. I will play with him but I still watch out, he will try to roll on his back and use his back paws to get me, or he will grab me with his front paws and hold on while he bites me and kicks with this back paws

Our outside cat? full set of claws front and back. The cat is a bad a$$ and he knows it. I have seen 50 pound dogs go up to him and he just sits there and doesnt flinch, they make one move and all you see is a bunch of slaps on the dogs nose and hear the dog yelping.

Big cats? might as well lay down and just let it do what it will.

You cant out run them

You cant out climnb them

you cant out jump them

Your hands and feet are no match for 20 sharp claws and a mouth full of teeth, which for some reason cats seem to know how to use all very well.

I will have to ask him what it is... the stupid thing actually showers with him and frankly scares the crap out of me.. it is maybe 100lbs? and looks sort of like a leopard of some kind (has spots)..

We were out riding one night and he goes, "hey wanna come over to the house and see my cat?" sounded pretty dumb actually but he said the cat was cool so... cut across a dark azz back yard and before I even saw the thing it let out a noise that pretty much ruined any chance I had of liking the thing...

I will have to ask him what it is... the stupid thing actually showers with him and frankly scares the crap out of me..  it is maybe 100lbs? and looks sort of like a leopard of some kind (has spots)..

We were out riding one night and he goes, "hey wanna come over to the house and see my cat?"  sounded pretty dumb actually but he said the cat was cool so...  cut across a dark azz back yard and before I even saw the thing it let out a noise that pretty much ruined any chance I had of liking the thing...
I think I can count on 1 hand, the amount of posts that made me laugh out loud...this is 1 of them !!!

I never liked cats growing up, but now they amaze me. Take a dog that's lived in a house for 2 years, and let him out in the wild, most likely he will be dead in a few weeks. Now do that with a cat.....no probblem, natural born killers !!!

I like that cat !!!! I was checking around , collecting info about getting one, and would really like to have one BUT the way that the ecomony is , if I got one and something happened to my income how could I feed it ? Whats it eat 10 lbs . a day of meat?, Maybe someday I'll have one.. I guess I'll stick to wolf/ shephard mix.. More pictures please

Back