How does it look

looks very nice mate
biggrin.gif

PurpleHaze,

I have seen a bike painted like you want but can't seem to dig up the picture. I think Arey posted it from Puerto Rico but this is all I could find.

Josh
blues.gif

post_6_61107_IMG_0045_2.jpg

Now that is purple, my 04 black and purple busa has purple in it but nothing like that. I'm not sure if I could handle that, but if your into purple go for it!

The purple is a little to light (girly) colored for me. But what do I know, it may attract girls like crazy.

you gotta sample of that purple you are talkin about? if so I can take a poke at it in one of the photo editors
cool.gif

The purple is a little to light (girly) colored for me.  But what do I know, it may attract girls like crazy.
Keep in mind thats just a photoshop job, and I don't know how to use it... The purple I plan to get is a dark purple It's a hOK candy purple I believe with a Burple Base, so it'll be alot darker than the pic
I think that with the right silver and the right purple that would be sweet. I'd go with the '01 or '02 scheme though. The "falcon bill" graphics on those years ROCKS! I personally like the '02 scheme better with most color combos because the tail/hump matches the falcon bill. However, with the purple and silver, the '01 you posted is damned fine!
super.gif

Either the '01 or '02 scheme in purple/silver would be killer IMHO.
beerchug.gif

The purple is a little to light (girly) colored for me.  But what do I know, it may attract girls like crazy.
Keep in mind thats just a photoshop job, and I don't know how to use it... The purple I plan to get is a dark purple It's a hOK candy purple I believe with a Burple Base, so it'll be alot darker than the pic
Yeah, that light purple in the pic screams girl bike. But a darker purple will look good!!!

By the way, I worked all weekend so I haven't had time to do ya a color change on the busa in Photoshop. Here's a quickie for ya though.
wink.gif

Here's a little cleaner version. Forgot the little bit of black on the tank and forgot to adjust levels and sharpen the first version.
wink.gif

Yet another version with a bit darker and more blue hue purple. I like this one better...

A before and after combo... Wish I could paint one that quick 'n' easy in real life!
biggrin.gif

thats some mighty fine PS work....wanna enlighten me as to how you did it? I have all the latest CS versions and would love to know how to do that
cool.gif

Back