How does it look

Purplehaze

Registered
Hey what do you guy's think of this paint scheme of Purple/Silver
purp1.jpg

Here's another shot at photoshopping a 00 scheme, I know I suck at photoshop, but I'm trying
oo_busa.jpg

<!--EDIT|Purplehaze
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090636702 -->

Looks pretty sharp...kinda hard to get a good look at it with all the green hue in the photo....is that pipe a big bird?

Hmmmm.....??? I think I like it but I'll have to get back to you on that..

Yea i like the color Purple and I want something to go with my screen name .... A purple Busa on the spray and you have Purplehaze..

So I'm thinking getting a HOK Candy Purple with Orion Silver... Just not sure if i should use the 00, 01 or 04 paint sheme.... I need someone to photoshop me Purple and silver on the 04 scheme

I think the design and colors look good together it is just a little tough to tell in those pics.

I think the design and colors look good together it is just a little tough to tell in those pics.
Yea I need some one who's good at photoshop to help me out, because i suck....
I would like to see this scheme photoshop Purple and silver,,,, just turn the black into Purple, I think it would look sweet also
03_busa.jpg

<!--EDIT|Purplehaze
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090640739 -->

I can't believe you are going to get rid of the fastest color 'Busa!  BTW, do you have other pics of that black/grey bike that you can post or e-mail to me.  I'm trying to verify my list of mods and it looks like you have some of them done already.  The pictures would help me decide.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090665618 -->

I can't believe you are going to get rid of the fastest color 'Busa!  BTW, do you have other pics of that black/grey bike that you can post or e-mail to me.  I'm trying to verify my list of mods and it looks like you have some of them done already.  The pictures would help me decide.
Yea I'll have to go back and find them, thats bayou busa's bike I found that pic in the photosection of Suzukihayabusa.org.

Yea I'll have to go back and find them, thats bayou busa's bike I found that pic in the photosection of Suzukihayabusa.org.
Thanks, PH! I forgot to say it before, but I think the color scheme would look sweet!

Thanks, PH!  I forgot to say it before, but I think the color scheme would look sweet!
No problem here's the link

56808836.jpg

56808703.jpg

56808727.jpg

56808691.jpg

<!--EDIT|Purplehaze
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090683737 -->

Back