How do you make a wore out

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
1) Well, you get some goober on ebay to sell you some carbon fiber vinyl that looks like Reynolds Wrap...

2) You bring up a Kanji jpeg on your puter.

3) Hook up the presentation projector.

4) Shoot the image onto your dining room wall and pin the crappy vinyl on the wall so the Kanji is projecting onto it (do this while the wife is still asleep for best results).

5) Draw the outline. Once this is done quickly un pin the decal material from the wall and check to see that she is still asleep.

6) Grab an exacto and carve away everything that dont look like the Kanji drawn in step 5.

7) approach the old, wore out hoopty of an Eclipse (preferrably while it is asleep too) and quickly, yet gently apply the cleverly hand cut decal! Wash the windows a little first to make it think you are just there to love on and clean it a little.

I did this today cause the weather here in LA is suckin a little and the Easter Bunny is still in Mobile.

Results?

0 to 60 in just under 43 seconds!!!

A 2 second improvement in ET just by adding Kanji!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Happy Easter!

jump9.gif

I thought we were going to see a video of said Eclipse being pushed off the edge of a cliff
biggrin.gif

Nice mod!

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 08 2007,09:05) I thought we were going to see a video of said Eclipse being pushed off the edge of a cliff
biggrin.gif

Nice mod!
Cant do that BW!!!

I gotta drive that baby to work!!!

See ya in a couple weeks dude! (you are goin right???)

How do you make a wore out, Eclipse go FASTER?

Load it onto a flatbed truck...........

(YH2K @ Apr. 08 2007,11:28)
(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 08 2007,09:05) I thought we were going to see a video of said Eclipse being pushed off the edge of a cliff
biggrin.gif

Nice mod!
Cant do that BW!!!

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Shhheeeeesh...I must have missed that option in the showroom....a four-wheel Hayabusa...WOW !!!!!! Does that mean the topspeed is 370 mph
rock.gif
???
super.gif

(Spudley @ Apr. 09 2007,17:15) Shhheeeeesh...I must have missed that option in the showroom....a four-wheel Hayabusa...WOW !!!!!!  Does that mean the topspeed is 370 mph
rock.gif
???
super.gif
Nope, slower than the origional!
wink.gif

Cage+busa engine=cheap imitation!
laugh.gif

I want a tomahawk!!
SHOCKED.gif
I think whomever did THAT did it the right way, took a supercar "Viper" engine and put it in a BIKE! Now THAT's an idea!
wink.gif

wink.gif

(YH2K @ Apr. 08 2007,12:28)
biggrin.gif

Nice mod!
Cant do that BW!!!

There are no cliffs in LA...but...maybe the Weeks Bay Jetty would be a good place to push it
smile.gif

Back