How do you get small dents out?

busabutter

Registered
Sure enough a novice had to jump on my bike and sit on it. They kicked the rear getting on and off the bike. On side no dings just a scratch that rubbed right out. But on the off side the heal of his boot made a small dent in the side.

Yes, I was pissed as hell but how do I get the ding out? Its small, at first glance you wouldn't notice but since I wipe it down all the time I notice and it gets to me. I gotta stopp being so nice and letting people sit on my bike.

To get the dent out, first you beat the crap out of whoever put them there. I'm not sure if I follow you where this dent is though. If its in a metal panel, you can get a PDR (paintless dent remover) guy to fix it. Those guys are amazing. (the ones that are good) I'm getting ready to get my SVO done in a bit.

Hold on. He kicked your bike getting on and off. At one point he scratched it and at another point dented it?

Dude, most people who make a mistake and kick a bike getting on normally make it a point to raise their leg as high as possible while getting off in order to avoid hitting it again.

I don't know but I'm leaning towards:
first you beat the crap out of whoever put them there[/Quote]

Where is the dent? On the tail or hump?

I'm confused.....how do you put a dent in plastic??
Anyway, should have never happened in the first place. No flame intended, but a lot of us here, me included, NEVER allow anyone to sit on, or even touch, our prized rides!

Back