How do people steal most bikes?

i just try to make sure mine is dirtier than all of the other bikes around it so they all will be stolen first :thumbsup:

i just try to make sure mine is dirtier than all of the other bikes around it so they all will be stolen first :thumbsup:
Just put some duct tape on some plastic. It will look broken!! :)

(I actually did this on a garden hose that kept getting stolen at one place I lived, and it worked!)

honestly a great idea would be to put a latin kings sticker on it..... u know what happens to thiefs who steal from latin kings? they wouldn't dare... lol.. just scotch tape it on there when its parked.

chicago-gangs-latin-kings-big-crown_1_2814ebda1702e55238079240723b2b8f.jpg

Last edited:
well, like stated it only takes seconds to put in a van or the back of a truck. but poping the ignition is the preferred method in my experience. wheel locks and kill switches have certainly worked with many. its not full proof but for the amateur it will stop most.

Lo-Jack is available in Virgina and has over a 90% recovery rate. trust me Lo-Jack works and that 90% recover is exactly what it is. when we get a Lo-Jack hit on a motorcycle its recovered that day almost every time and works far better then GPS locating systems because its radio frequency based and does not rely of satellite tracking which once put into a truck or garage will not work for chit. it works off radio (RF) carrier frequency of 173.075 MHz.

and the beauty of Lo-Jack is once we identify a hit say inside an apartment complex we have hand held Lo-Jack devices that work with in (10) feet so if someone puts it in an elevator and goes up to the 6th floor for example and rolls it into their apartment to strip it we will know which apartment it is.

its a one time install fee and is activated via NCIC when reported stolen to the police. upgraded versions can even notify you if its moved or started.
After my bike was stolen last year I went with a similar radio frequency system. Here in Canada the company has never lost a bike with this improved radio frequency tracking. Much more reliable than a gpa signal since radio frequency that low will travel thru solid objects and quite far as well.

Early one morning 435ish I'm going to work, I'm warming up my truck and I saw a guy in a Uhaul dragging a Harley down the street to the end of the block, at first I thought the sound was a snow plow, he then gets off and starts racheting the bike onto the truck, I could of honked or blocked him in and he would've got caught but that was Karma at work, you see these goons who the bike belonged to tried to steal my truck a few months earlier. What goes around comes around:fire:

Back