How do I donate?

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
1st I did use the search. It says click the flag link at the top of the page. When I click it nothing happens
banghead.gif
. Anyone got any ideas or another link to use to donate?

The site is doing well right now on finances.... We have some great advertising going on the site and the sponsors are paying the bills. I have received several email in the past months from folks wanting to donate... I took a long time for us to take money from members and I hated every minute of it, as soon as we were able to find other funding sources we turned the donations link off. If you just can't stand it and you want to give something then I recommend that you go to and buy a shirt... I own that website too and the money from that site pays for this site too..... If you dont need a shirt then the next best thing is to have you invest your money into a member that has a need. We pride ourselves on the mature nature of the site and when someone needs a little help you can send a part or a couple of bucks.. Just wait a need will arise and when you see it you can help them out too.....

cap

eek2.gif
I'm  speechless
bowdown.gif
I will be happy to help a fellow member or buy a T-shirt. I'm also happy to hear the .org is doing so well.

Yeah, it's a great place to be on the web, thats for sure. In case I havent done so before, Welcome aboard, TA. You'll find we do a LOT to take care of our own here, be it with suggestions, ideas, financial help, etc.

no lie bro. They seen me on video and all i owned was a helmet so a few pitched in and
they got me a jacket and gloves and even sent a few things for my bike!!!!
the .oRg ROCKS!!!!

i should be home in april i believe... i cant wait i know that this place can drive you crazy for a year.
steve

Watch out, the copy/past police will get you if ya drink too much of that stuff!
whistling.gif

Even with personal matters. I went through an absolute HELL almost 2yrs ago with an ex fiance' and the sh*t she put me through. Only thing that kept me sane was all my brothers here on the site keepin me goin with words of advice and encouragement.
orghail.jpg

Back