How crazy can you be?

Of all the "Stunts" out there I find this one of the Dumbest. Lets put ALL of the bikes weight on the Front tire then once the bike is dayum near vertical slam all of the weight back down on the rear suspension. WOW that just sounds like the smart thing to do! Then, to make it even better, this jug head does it with no protection!
Well I guess I'm just being too hard on this Brainiac after all, Indian Larry does stunts on his bikes without helmets too and I wouldn't want him to come on line and start verbally bashing me...Oh wait...he's dead from smashing his bare skull against the concrete! My bad
sad.gif

Can you tell I have a hard time applauding stupidity...

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: "typos like a Mother!"|1108875149 -->

Man that's a beautiful bike! To bad....I know he had to drop it!
Not necessarily man.....I have a bunch of friends that are in a stunt team called Total Chaos. I have seen just about everything u could imagine done on a bike. There is an endo they do where right at the end of it they rotate the front wheel just like that and spin a quick 180 degree turn and drop the ass end down facing the total opposite direction. Now granted they do this on gixxers and cbrs and I am not sure if the busa could pull that turn off but it looks to me like thats what he is getting ready to at least TRY.

Well I guess I'm just being too hard on this Brainiac after all, Indian Larry does stunts on his bikes without helmets too and I wouldn't want him to come on line and start verbally bashing me...Oh wait...he's dead from smashing his bare skull against the concrete! My bad
sad.gif
Right on...
laugh.gif

That has to be photo shopped. There's no way it's real...the dude's mullet isn't blowing in the breeze behind him....
wow.gif

No gear= stupid---still amazing--though-- I have done stoppies on dirt bikes---people have major skill with no brains---Like my Buddy would say [Go Figure]
wink.gif

Back