Cyber Monday Deals.... POST HERE

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, I got to thinking about those crazy cyber Monday deals and how in most years past we would post up on Tues the great deals we found on Monday.. How about we use this thread to post up anything you find that just screams deal here...

Thoughts?

dell has a few good ones on win7 boxes/laptops and some entry level stuff starting at midnight tonight. I got an email with a few of them, seems a 15" entry level laptop(i3, 4GB, 500GB, Win8) for under $400 and an entry level win 8 desktop & monitor for under $350 (I3, 6MB RAM, 1TB HD, Win8)

Not sure about Cyber monday deals, but I found good prices at ammoman.com.

Hoping to find a deal on a Kindle Fire hd for my wife

•Wal-Mart has a Samsung 55-inch LED Smart 3-D HDTV for just $1,498, a $1,000 savings.
•Sears is selling a Maytag washer and dryer set for $800, a savings of $430 on the pair.
•Kmart is slashing the price of diamond earrings by 75 percent.
•Target promises savings of up to 70 percent on housewares, electronics, clothing and toys.

Found this on MSN this morning.

Heres a couple more I found

Per Super Streetbike Magazine

Don't forget to treat yourself and your bike to some new gear on this Cyber Monday! Many of our advertisers like Harbor Freight Tools, Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Gear and Motorcycle Accessories - Cycle Gear and Motorcycle Parts, Gear & Accessories - Performance & Aftermarket | KneeDraggers are offering some excellent Cyber Monday deals so don't miss out!

And Brock!!!

20397_10151111721776472_494432654_n[1].jpg

You can get the 5-finger discount any day of the week, year round... :rofl:

I think thats the regular kindle fire not the hd, least that's what my wife was saying. Perhaps I shouldn't take her word.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I just bought the Samsung tab 2 for my mom. It does everything the Kindle does plus a ton more. Even has a kindle app. Camera, GPS Etc. $179 at best buy last week. She wanted a kindle to run FB and play FB games. You cant play most of the FB games on the Kindle. She will be happy.

Back