How Bad Is This Really??

Already!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the double standard rolls on!!

Seriously, most dads would be happy that there teenage boy was not a queer, and if it were their teenage daughter .............. then its' time for a parent-teacher conference at the gun range, with D*ck Cheney!!

Seems the double standard exists more for the Dads of the world, not the Moms. I have 2 sons and if I ever found out a female teacher took advantage of them, I'd see to it that she goes to jail. I think the mind set for most men is that it's "cool" to get an older woman, but the simple reality is that you're condoning a woman that knows better, knows there's a line and crosses it. She's taking advantage of a kid, doesn't matter how "mature" she thinks he looks or may be. The age is everything when you're a teen, period.

Here is the double standard, if the 16 year old robbed a 7-11 would he be charged as an adult? Why condiser him an adult if he commits a crime but a child when having sex?

Here is the double standard, if the 16 year old robbed a 7-11 would he be charged as an adult? Why condiser him an adult if he commits a crime but a child when having sex?

I would argue the nature of the crime. If a 16 year old finds a way to get a gun, opts to shoot someone during a robbery, I think the lesson he learns is that he made very adult decisions that caused great harm to someone else.

If a teacher takes full advantage of a child in a situation where his grades may be threatened, if she holds any power over him, whether he passes/graduates, etc, then yeah, that's someone taking advantage OF A CHILD.

It's a gray area for sure, and I see your point Steph, but to me, the scenarios are apples and oranges. One has a kid making decisions for himself; bad decisions. The other potentially has a child being taken advantage of by an adult; kind of makes those bad decisions on the teacher, not the kid...

Just my .02

Okay, here we go, another chick caught playing Naaughty Teacher.

Check her out. I don't know about y'all but if I was 16, she could "assualt" me anytime ......................... heck I am 32 and she could get it right now!!

:whistle:

High school teacher accused of having relationship with student faced judge Wednesday - 10/14/09 - Houston News - abc13.com

The thing that gets me is, if it would have been a male teacher (27), and a 16 year old girl student, the male teacher would be in prison for rape, assulting a minor, and 100 other charges. We live in such a "double-standard" world these days. Having sex with a minor should be the same punishment across the board, consentual or not. Just my 2-cents.

P.

The thing that gets me is, if it would have been a male teacher (27), and a 16 year old girl student, the male teacher would be in prison for rape, assulting a minor, and 100 other charges. We live in such a "double-standard" world these days. Having sex with a minor should be the same punishment across the board, consentual or not. Just my 2-cents.

P.

I agree Tom, but we have guys chiming in that scream double-standard here, then encourage it...who exactly is to blame? The legal system? Or the mentality of those that think "this is cool" if it's a guy with a hot teacher?

I didnt read any of the above comments so excuse me if I state something that has already been said.

1) If a male teacher were to have done this with a 16 year old student, EVERYONE would be calling the guy a pedifile, a pervert a sick individual. But since it was a female teacher and a 16 year old male, for some reason that concept goes out the window. and I am not really sure why, because a 16 year old females hormones are not even close to that of a male, I am not saying it is right but if a 16 year old girl has sex with an adult, she knows what she is doing for the most part (yes I know all cases are differant, but if it is consensual she knows what she is doing)

but male hormones are so high at 16 years of age it is easy for anyone to take advantage of a 16 year old male.

Heck when I was 16 if it moved and breathed that was all that mattered (moving was kind of optional and breathing. well wasnt a major concern either :laugh: ), heck when I walked into a room that had a fish tank the fish would stop swimming and would stay very still out of fear.

So yeah, why the double standards, a female teacher should get hammered just as much as a male teacher would.

2) If that were my son I would be out for blood. there is a certain amount of trust given to teachers, male and female. if a teacher EVER crosses that boundery they should get hammered.
I vote for equality!!! :whistle: :poke:

In mississippi the ago of consent is 16.... what happens then?

We just had a county sheriff arrested for a "relationship" with his son's 17yr old babysitter. He wasn't arrested for statutory rape.. rather it was "improper relations" due to his position of authority. And us teachers are held in the same regard.

Seems the double standard exists more for the Dads of the world, not the Moms. I have 2 sons and if I ever found out a female teacher took advantage of them, I'd see to it that she goes to jail. I think the mind set for most men is that it's "cool" to get an older woman, but the simple reality is that you're condoning a woman that knows better, knows there's a line and crosses it. She's taking advantage of a kid, doesn't matter how "mature" she thinks he looks or may be. The age is everything when you're a teen, period.
Michelle, I'm not sure I really would high-5 my 15 year old son if he had an affair with an attractive, not-so-old female schoolteacher. I remember how unbelievably emotionally-consuming were my first experiences with love and sex in high school. The highs, and the lows, were incredible. Add to that a married teacher maybe talking about leaving her husband and running away together. With a fellow student, well, both kids are still kids, living in their parents homes.

The teacher-student situation is very different and really could screw up some kids. Some boys who are emotionally insensitive "studs" might do fine, where some sensitive boys could get totally out of whack over this. I guess the same could be said about some girls having affairs with teachers vs. some insecure girls being seduced by teachers. But we can't have 50 different laws to cover every situation and it's better to just apply it across the board to all relations between students and teachers, period.

As for the double standard, well, most of us on this board are guys, and guys are guys. If we were as mature as women, we wouldn't need motorcycles, certainly not Hayabusas, now would we? :rofl::rofl:

Of course there's a double standard - that's todays america. Pretty s..ty if ya ask me.

America dies a little every day.

Michelle, I'm not sure I really would high-5 my 15 year old son if he had an affair with an attractive, not-so-old female schoolteacher. I remember how unbelievably emotionally-consuming were my first experiences with love and sex in high school. The highs, and the lows, were incredible. Add to that a married teacher maybe talking about leaving her husband and running away together. With a fellow student, well, both kids are still kids, living in their parents homes.

The teacher-student situation is very different and really could screw up some kids. Some boys who are emotionally insensitive "studs" might do fine, where some sensitive boys could get totally out of whack over this. I guess the same could be said about some girls having affairs with teachers vs. some insecure girls being seduced by teachers. But we can't have 50 different laws to cover every situation and it's better to just apply it across the board to all relations between students and teachers, period.

As for the double standard, well, most of us on this board are guys, and guys are guys. If we were as mature as women, we wouldn't need motorcycles, certainly not Hayabusas, now would we? :rofl::rofl:

Glad I didnt have to point this out...:whistle:

I have a Busa too, so does that mean I'm down there with the guys?! :rofl:

I was pointing out that I'm seeing the same guys cry "foul" and "double-standard" on here are also the ones that think this would have been cool had it happened to them...how do you justify griping on the one hand, then condoning it on the other? Not necessarily YOU, but guys in general?

And I agree, teachers and students, even at the college level, is likely never a good idea. For minors, there's no gray area for me; wrong is wrong.

Last edited:
Okay, granted "wrong is wrong" & the punishments should be doled out equally.

However, most, if not every, guy had a teacher or some teacher at the school that was hot, and that they would have loved to co-migle with. There were at least a handful of my teachers and/or school adminstrators that I slept with ......................................... in my mind, as kid!!

I would think it was wrong whether I had a son or a daughter.

Dont these parents monitor their kids email and cell phones??

hmmmm, maybe Im crazy but I dont even want my daughter have sex with another student while she is still in high school... thats why we have all these teenage moms and dads out there living off the system...

Okay, granted "wrong is wrong" & the punishments should be doled out equally.

However, most, if not every, guy had a teacher or some teacher at the school that was hot, and that they would have loved to co-migle with. There were at least a handful of my teachers and/or school adminstrators that I slept with ......................................... in my mind, as kid!!

And how would your parents feel had your teacher pushed herself on you, or threatened grades if you denied her? How would you feel had it been your son? Inquiring minds... :poke:

Back