Hotbodies Dark Smoke Turn Signal/Taillight Lenses

piratediverjefff

Registered
Fit is actually spot on,not like their POS windscreen.:thumbsup:

Probably took me about an hour from start to finish...and if i can do it anyone can.:laugh:

Some before and after photos,i think it improves the look a lot(just my opinion:laugh:),

newbike051.jpg

newbike053.jpg

newbike055.jpg

newbike059.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking about doing the opposite, clear brake light, yours look really good!

My main objective was to get rid of those bug eye lookin' rear turn signal lenses and had thought about leaving the taillight red,but after dropping $95(including S&H:laugh:)on those 3 little pieces of plastic figured i may as well give it a shot.:laugh:

My main objective was to get rid of those bug eye lookin' rear turn signal lenses and had thought about leaving the taillight red,but after dropping $95(including S&H:laugh:)on those 3 little pieces of plastic figured i may as well give it a shot.:laugh:

I'm just wondering how the tinted or clear will show during the day or night.

Looks very nice. Will it be asking to much if we can have a pic of all that installed in bright daylight ? Garage lightening always gives a slightly skewed image as compared to what actually the product looks like under natural light.

Some of the stickers had to go...irritated me that they still said 1300 instead of 1340.:laugh:

Will get some pics outside tomorrow when i go for a ride,i'm hoping they'll still look dark and not too transparent.:thumbsup:

A Hayabusa, Pledge and the Fastest Indian in the same room! It's like Heaven! :bowdown:

Ok,i'll stop whinin' about the damned screen.:rofl:

I do love my 1/2 of the garage,or more like 2/3rds(mama thinks her damned car has to be in here too...don't know where she came up with that stupid idea:laugh:).I don't do anything in here other than piddle around with the small/easy stuff like changing oil,exhaust,etc.,anything serious and i call my guy Chris/blk02ws6/Gunslinger Motorsports...he's been babysittin' me for years and built my last turbo bike,etc.:laugh::thumbsup:

Painted the inside of my stock screen and put it back on(perfect fit:laugh:)and gave the rear turn signal lenses a shot on the inside to darken them up(don't use 'em anyway).

newbike061.jpg

newbike065.jpg

newbike064.jpg

newbike062.jpg

newbike063.jpg

newbike066.jpg

Next will be some lowering links to drop the rear a bit and have my seat done by New Image.

Painted the inside of my stock screen and put it back on(perfect fit:laugh:)and gave the rear turn signal lenses a shot on the inside to darken them up(don't use 'em anyway).

newbike061.jpg

newbike065.jpg

newbike064.jpg

newbike062.jpg

newbike063.jpg

newbike066.jpg

Next will be some lowering links to drop the rear a bit and have my seat done by New Image.

...and powder coat the rear sets and passenger peg mounts.:thumbsup:

Back