hot bodies or yana shiki undertail?

mgnsn24

Registered
I want a clean look. One that fits the best. Where is the lincense plate mounted on these? Any helpful info on installing these would be greatly appreciated!

Ive never seen a Hot Bodies but I think my Yana Shiki looks pretty good.

https://www.hayabusa.org/banner/adp...71&adno=29&transferurl=http://pashnitbusa.com

===================================================================

000_2734.jpg

000_3422.jpg

000_2734.jpg

000_3422.jpg

Ive got a hotbodies, fit is great and color match was great too. The color match on mine was for a grey 06, got custom crap paint now. Still fits tho:laugh: extra LEDs not included:whistle:

Any fat tire questions? Demmy and I tag team those pretty well too

SANY0945.jpg

Last edited:
I want a clean look. One that fits the best. Where is the lincense plate mounted on these? Any helpful info on installing these would be greatly appreciated!

Both have nice clean looks, likely a matter of looks and preference.

Buy Now + Lots of Pics;
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto
Note subtle differences- a painter is shipped disassembled. Painted ones are fully assembled and ready to install. On the Yana Shiki, you need to purchase a Taillight Integrator separately if you need one. HB ships as one kit. Sometimes people already have these modules or going on track bike, no need for that.

Install instructions are here... YS is same on the install.
http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/installdocs/61.pdf

Cut the tray down to the frame rails, then just put it all back together.

wm_normal_117_1759.jpg

117_1758-install.jpg

117_1758-install.jpg

wm_normal_117_1759.jpg

is the rear hugger a must? I dont ride much but wondering if rocks or road grime would tear up the paint job on the undertail?

I am lowering my bike 1.5" in the rear and extending the arm 6". Will I have problems with these bottoming out on the tire if I don't swap out the spring and have the shock re-valved?

is the rear hugger a must? I dont ride much but wondering if rocks or road grime would tear up the paint job on the undertail?

A must? No. I took mine off a couple years ago. Been sitting on the shelf ever since.

I think it looks better without it, but such things are certainly a matter of preference & the look you are going for.

With
Img_0181-700.jpg

Img_0951_Platina.jpg

Img_0181-700.jpg

Img_0951_Platina.jpg

Check out PIPEFIGHTER's (member name) undertail, I LOVE that thing. I've never seen another like it.

Cyclops undertail if your lucky enough like me to find one! Its definitely the best one
Posted via Mobile Device

ok. so i want to get the hotbodies one. Someone had told me that putting the lincense plate on a bracket on the undertail may cause the undertail to crack. Is this true?

I am lowering my bike 1.5" in the rear and extending the arm 6". Will I have problems with these bottoming out on the tire if I don't swap out the spring and have the shock re-valved?

I did, Rubbed a hole right through my stock undertail

New 1000 lb spring and problem solved

Back