Home warranty service contracts

on the bright side, Looks like there is a cold front coming the 18th!
cool.gif

weather.gif

The contractor they have assigned me to is 30 miles south in a town of 6000[/Quote]

hey that sounds close to home, who is the vendor

(captain @ Aug. 09 2007,22:25) The contractor they have assigned me to is 30 miles south in a town of 6000

hey that sounds close to home, who is the vendor[/Quote]
Bear Heating and Air in Purcell

(Shibumi @ Aug. 09 2007,22:27)
(Professor @ Aug. 09 2007,22:21) on the bright side, Looks like there is a cold front coming the 18th!  
cool.gif
Yeehawwwwww!!  

Ridin' weather comin'......    
laugh.gif
Maybe it will get down to 80 for the PMRA race on the 25th!

Sorry to hear, Rick. I don't have a warranty - wish I did. My AC died on month 13.5 of owning my house. Of course the Builder only offered a 12 mo. warranty! Looks like your weather is just like KC... I feel for ya. Hope ya get it fixed soon!

(omslaw @ Aug. 09 2007,22:39) Sorry to hear, Rick.  I don't have a warranty - wish I did.  My AC died on month 13.5 of owning my house.  Of course the Builder only offered a 12 mo. warranty!    Looks like your weather is just like KC...  I feel for ya.  Hope ya get it fixed soon!
You need to get a good attorney
crazy.gif

(captain @ Aug. 09 2007,22:40)
(omslaw @ Aug. 09 2007,22:39) Sorry to hear, Rick. I don't have a warranty - wish I did. My AC died on month 13.5 of owning my house. Of course the Builder only offered a 12 mo. warranty! Looks like your weather is just like KC... I feel for ya. Hope ya get it fixed soon!
You need to get a good attorney
crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Good one.
wink.gif

Back