Home sweet, motel.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Made it up to Carlisle PA, CasperLE had to split off and head.west to home. It was raining, still wet and now dark, so here I stay tonight.
RacerV offered me a a place.to stay, but he's an hour south of me. Thanks for the offer RacerV.

It BETTER NOT rain tomorrow!!!

Droid via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1303694015876.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1303694052278.jpg

I bet you sleep well tonight my friend...glad you and Kevin made your way North without too much drama.

Keep an eye out for Hooligan Frog.....he is a bad influence.

I know the feeling bro, I thought about stopping, but I wanted to go so bad, that I keep going. I hope that you hit better weather tomorrow

Can't get the.bike in the room, checked 3 other motels, none would work. Got her parked at the front desk. She's camera shy :whistle:
Gonna rest up, I'm beat.

Hooligan who? No idea what your talkin about, FOUR! :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

Hope the rest of your trip home is uneventful, Evil Frog, uh hum,,,, I mean Fast Frog!!!

Great meating you bro. Hope to see ya again, if ya ever find yourself around my neck of the woods, NW Florida, you got a place to stay.

So what's it like having this much real estate to one's self after the slumber party at the bash?

Made it up to Carlisle PA, CasperLE had to split off and head.west to home. It was raining, still wet and now dark, so here I stay tonight.
RacerV offered me a a place.to stay, but he's an hour south of me. Thanks for the offer RacerV.

It BETTER NOT rain tomorrow!!!

Droid via Tapatalk

Thanks Tom, had a great time with you and Melissa too, and that Buell guy was alright. :thumbsup:

I feel like I'm in a mantion, gonna spread my stuff everywhere to fill it in a bit.

Droid via Tapatalk

It was great meeting you and I loved the stories. My ribs are sore from laughing so much. Hope your ride home tomorrow is dry and sunny.

We're 8miles away from Carlisle now. Wet roads but no rain....which is good because it's my turn to drive!! We'll beep when we pass. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Why is the first pic of an orange chain laying on the ground?
I don't get it?

Ok ok sorry don't want to send any bad vibes your way.
Couldn't help it though on Acct of this plate in ma hed!

Hope the rest of your trip home is uneventful, Evil Frog, uh hum,,,, I mean Fast Frog!!!

Great meating you bro. Hope to see ya again, if ya ever find yourself around my neck of the woods, NW Florida, you got a place to stay.

No suspenders for you :laugh:

Hope you make it in alright :beerchug:

Back